Lets try this again...

Jaydens P.O.V

Week later.......

I was heading out of practice and the guys was talking about going out.

"Yo we go out to much. Can we just chill and someone house, just squad and No hoes or nun bruh. " I said throwing my stuff into the car.

"Alright bruh. We gonna chill at yo place then." Dre says.

"No promises about the hoes though." Khalil says.

Everyone starts laughing.

"Is yo sister coming? " Steven ask'

"Bruh I swea she got you pussy whipped after that party last weekend. " Dre says.

"Bruh chill with all that shit I was just asking." He said.

"She gonna come. She stay trynna be wit me." Dre says shaking his head.

"Fuck that mean Rainn coming too. " Shawn says with a smirk on his face.

"I thought I told ya niggas not to fuck with my cousin. " Dre said .

"I thought that was only for fuck niggas like Jayden and that other nigga. " Shawn says back.

"I ain't No fuck nigga I just don't do females with stank attitudes. " I said.

"Yeah but yo ass fuck with females like Niya. She got that ass whooped at that party tho." Khalil says.

"Man I told ya I don't mess with her. " I said aggravated.

"Yeah okay. But I need to go to the mall right quick so ya sliding or nah? " Dre ask.

"Yeah but imma meet you there I gotta change. " I say.

I hop in my car and head in the direction of my house.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Rainns P.O.V

Indi and I were were at the mall shopping early for school.

I died dyed my hair red last week and I was loving it.

"Yo I need this in my life!!!!!!" India says looking and these heels by Guess.

"Auntie gave you money for school not clubbing. " I said shaking my head.

"Girl I make money too!.I'll just buy it when I get my pay check on Friday. " She starts dancing in the people's store.

Her phone went off and she picks it up.

I bet it's Steven. They been at it since last week. All she do is cake on the phone with this nigga.

I keep looking through racks of shoes while she talks on the phone.

"Do you need help looking for something?" A guy comes up to me and ask'.

"No just looking Thanks." I say.

He walks off and I don't see anything that I like.

"Can we go to Nike please. " I ask India.

She nods and we walk out the store. This heffa still on the phone with Steven.

We reach Nike and we find them niggas in there.

Jayden,Dre, Steven,Khalil, and like 2 other niggas with females.

India doesn't even notice.

I tap her shoulder and point.

She looks in the direction and see's Steven with some girl on his lap.

"The fuck." India says walking over to them.