Chapter 2

stepped out his room not expecting sayaka to be their they ran into each other*

"Sayaka! i'm Sorry! Are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine. I hope you're okay... Sorry about that..."

*She had an embarrassed smile on her face. He stood up slowly.*

"Are you okay, Sayaka"

"Hmhm. I'm fine!But...are *you* okay Mondo did hit you..."

"Yeah im fine,You came...to get me i'm guessing"

"Yeah! I wanted to see if you could come to the dining hall."

"The dining hall...?"

"After you got knocked out, everyone decided to go and do their own thing. We decided it would be more effective if we split up to investigate. So we agreed to get together later on and talk about what we'd each found out."

'Hahaha! sounds like you're so unimportant they didn't even bother waiting for you to wake up!'

"So does that mean it's almost time to get back together then of course I'll go"

"Good. I'll go on ahead and meet you at the dining hall, then."

*she leaves*

"It looks pretty clean, so that's good."

"Yeah"

Nobody was waiting there for us. We don't really have much choice. I guess we should just wait here for now.

"Hmm... Okay, let's just wait here"

"Huh You heard me?"

"I'm psychic,just kidding!, I have amazing intuition."

*suddenly taka burst through the doors*

"Ah, Makoto, Sayaka! So you two got here first, huh, Too bad... I was sure I'd beat everyone here, I guess that just means I don't have enough fighting spirit yet!"

*And soon after that everyone else came strolling in one after another. After a few minutes everyone had gathered in the dining hall.*

"Okay! It looks like everyone's here. Time to start the meeting! Let's all go around and share what we found during our respective investigations! The sooner we find out what's going on, the sooner we get out of here!"

"Wait, hold on a sec!"

"What's wrong!?"

"What about, uh...what's her name? You know, the silver-haired girl. Uh...oh yeah, Kyoko!"

"What about her"

"She's not here."

"What!?"

*They took another look around the dining hall. Sure enough, she was nowhere to be seen.*

"I wonder where she went. Has anyone seen her?"

*everyone shook their heads*

"Wait, so *nobody's* seen her?"

"Why hasn't Kyoko shown up yet? Could it be because...?"

"Darn it Kyoko! You're really going to be late like this on the first day of school!? Not only is she late, she didn't tell anyone she would be late! A most unbecoming personality trait...

"You're being a real jackass right now"

'oops that slipped'

"Well what do you want me to do!? Punctuality is everything! Now then, I declare that the first session of the Hope's Peak Academy briefing meetings has begun!"