Part 2

You were freaking out! Brock was supposed to be in the next upcoming shots but he wasn't anywhere to be found.

"I'm gonna strangle that guy!" you marched over to Wanda, "Do you have Brock's number?"

She sighed, "Unfortunately."

"Lemme have it so I can tear his ass into shreds!" Wanda gave you his number and you thanked her. You then walked back towards your camera texting the number:

You: Where the hell are you?! I know you think you're some big hotshot model or whatever, but you're not! Maria's looking for you! Get here ASAP!

You waited anxiously for a reply and you got one.

Unknown number: Who the hell is this?

You: Stop playing around, Brock! It's Y/N! Now get your ass back to set so we can get this shoot over with!

Unknown number: I don't know who Brock is, but it sure as hell aint me, sweetheart.

You: Shit! Sorry! Trying to get a hold of an asshat of a model. Anyway, sorry for bothering you.

Unknown number: It's fine Y/N. Sounds like he's causing you a lotta stress and trouble

You: YES! Sooo much! Anyway, I should really get back to finding this asshole. Sorry again!

Unknown number: I understand. You seem scary. I don't think I wanna mess with you.

You: Good. I'm a mean, green fighting machine!

Unknown number: haha. I'm sure you are.

"Y/N!" you looked up to see Maria waiting walking towards you. You quickly typed out:

You: REALLY gotta go! Talk to ya later maybe!

You then pocketed your phone, "Yeah. Sorry. Find him?"

Maria pinched the bridge of her nose, "He was drunk in the lobby. We'll go on without him. Let's get going!"

You nodded and followed your boss back onto set to capture the models promoting the latest Gucci handbag line.

__________________

Y/N, as Bucky had found out, seemed like they were having a more interesting day than he was. He, indeed, arrive to work thirty minutes later and was greeted to his business partner, Sam Wilson.

"Wilson, how's Fury holdin' up?"

"Not good, man. He looks even more dissatisfied! And I didn't even think that was possible!"

Bucky followed Sam to the conference room and snorted, "Calm down. I'll handle it." Before entering the room, he took a deep breath. He then pushed the door open and smiled, "Mr. Fury! Sorry to make you wait so long. New York traffic and all."

Fury stood up and amusingly shook Bucky's hand, "I'll let it slide, but don't let it happen again. I'm a very busy man, Barnes."

Bucky nodded, "Yes, of course, sir." He gestured to the chairs, "Shall we?" He sat down and then pulled out the needed files for his and Sam's presentation. Sam did mostly the talking. Bucky sat back and watched, occasionally stepping in to add more detail or correct Sam, but it seemed like it was going smoothly.

As Sam continued to talk, Bucky's attention was pulled away when he started receiving messages from you.

Unknown number: Figured you'd like an update on Brock.

Unknown number: We found him in the lobby.

Unknown number: Drunk.

Unknown number: That asshole thinks just because he's a model in New York, he can do whatever he wants.

Bucky: Wait, are you in New York?

Unknown number: Maybe....wbu mystery dude? dudette?

Bucky: I live and work in New York.

Unknown number: Wow! I wonder if we ran into each other at some point.

Bucky: So you ARE in New York.

Unknown number: shit...

Bucky: Gotcha. Anyway, I hardly doubt it. It's a big city after all.

Unknown number: Truuuuue!

Bucky: So whe-

"Barnes!" Bucky's head shot up to see Sam and Fury looking at him expectantly.

He cleared his throat, "Sorry, family business going on. Anyway, whaddya say, Mr. Fury? Sound like a good plan?"

Fury stood up and buttoned his jacket, "Yes. Start production by the end of next week. A prototype should be made and ready by Stark's Expo."

"You got it, sir! We won't let you down!" Sam said as he escorted Fury out of the conference room. When he was out of sight, Sam and Bucky fist bumped, "Booyah! That's what I'm talkin' about!"

Bucky chuckled, "Good job, man."

"Why were you so distracted during the whole thing, though? I'm a bit offended."

"Family business, like I said."

Sam looked unconvinced, "Uh huh. Yeah, fine. Don't tell me. That's fine. I'm just your best friend and all."

Bucky shoved Sam away, "Shut up. It's nothing. I promise." he then said his "see you later" to him and went to his own office. He sat down and pulled out his phone and texted you back.

Bucky: So where do you work?

Unknown number: Why should I tell you? You might stalk me or even kill me!

Bucky: I'm too lazy for that. But fine. Since I know your name, I'll give you mine. I'm Bucky.

Unknown number: What kind of weird ass name is that?

Bucky: It's a nickname that comes from my middle name.

Unknown number: okaaaay??

Bucky: Now can I know where you work?

Unknown number: Lemme think....nope! Anyway, I gotta go. Pictures to take an all that.

Bucky: You'll give some day. You just wait!