"what i love about you" - ONESHOT

a/n - pls enjoy this while i wait for my writer's block to stop trespassing in my head :)

"Y/N, why do you love me?"

The red headed girl turned to look at the Villain. She thought for a second, humming quietly. She remembered when they had first met; that day at the USJ, when Shigaraki and his army had infiltrated. And when the giant Nomu creature knocked her out. It was days after that when she came to, that they shared their words, the words engraved on their wrist. Shigaraki sat on his desk chair, the computer monitor in front of him glowing brightly. "Well, maybe it's because, we're both crazy, we both have a bit of trauma... or maybe it's just because. of you." She said. Shigaraki was quiet for a few seconds. He closed out the tab on the computer and shut it down, getting up and sitting next to Y/N on his bed.

"Wh-...what do you love about... me?" Y/N smiled. "Well, let's start with your face." Shigaraki recoiled when Y/N reached for his face. "Can you...?" She asked quietly, referring to the hand on his face. Shigaraki had trusted her enough to even see her, but they weren't on that level of trust where he would let her touch Father. Y/N carefully moved her hand towards his face after he removed Father, and tucked a lock of hair behind his ear. "Well, your eyes are gorgeous..." She grazed her thumb under his left eye, "I love the scars your skin condition leave behind," down to his lips. "Especially by your lips. Remind me to buy you some chapstick." Y/N giggled and scooted closer to Shigaraki. She leaned her head into his neck, placing small kisses on the scratch marks on his neck. "I love these scars," She trailed her fingers down his arm, being careful when she reached his hand, and whispering a small 'don't worry,' when Shigaraki flinched. Kissing the back of his hand, to the palm of his hand, then each individual finger gently, she said, "And I love these hands. Even if they are some of the deadliest."

She sat back upright and held Shigaraki's face in her hands, leaning back and forcing him down with her. Shigaraki's hands quickly balled up into fists and curled up in panic. His face turned a bright red and his eyes showed fear. "Y/N-" She hushed him and let go of his face. Y/N put her hands on Shigaraki's chest, and gently moved them down his body. "I love your body; skinny, frail-looking, but strong." Y/N smiled and returned her hands to his face, slowly moving his face down towards hers. Their foreheads touched and Shigaraki's body fell onto Y/N's, and they held each other for a few minutes.

"Now," Y/N said, "what do you love about me?"

oh look at that, i posted but it's not what you wanted :/