" kill "

CHAPTER ONE

Approaching the massive campus, Y/N and Shoto went their separate ways. Making her way to class 3B, she opened the door, walking in with a giant grin as she and Mirio Togata magically talked through telepathy. Taking her assigned seat next to Mirio, they looked at each other and snickered, doing their signature handshake.

Sitting in silence, Shoto watched three kids talk in the front of the class. He heard their names were Tenya Iida, Ochako Uraraka and Izuku Midoriya. They suddenly paused, looking to the front door. There was a man in the front of the class holding a yellow sleeping bag. "Hello everyone, I am Shota Aizawa. Your teacher." His voice was deep and monotoned, and wore all black.

"Well, lets get to it. Put these on and get to the field." He held up a PE uniform, blue with white lines to make a UA print.

"Quirk assessment test?" Out on the field stood Class 1A. As it turned out, Aizawa wanted the class to showcase their Quirks and current strength in a fitness test. "But the orientation..?" The girl named Uraraka said. "You don't have the time for that if you want to become a hero." The class was silent. "You've done this before in junior high, right? Fitness tests without using Quirks."
"Bakugo, you placed first in the entrance exam, correct?" Aizawa said, gaining his attention. "How far was your softball throw in junior high?" The kid named Bakugo thought for a moment. "About 67 meters."

"Right. Then try with your Quirk this time." The teacher tossed him a softball and told Bakugo to stand in the circle. "Do whatever you want, just stay in the circle. Go ahead."

About a week had past, and Y/N sat with Shoto and Fuyumi at the dinner table. Enji was being a prick and eating dinner in his own room. "So, Sho. How was your first week at Yuuei?" Fuyumi asked. Shoto slurped on his soba. "It was alright. Did some hero training." Fuyumi nodded with a smile and "wow"ed. "How about you, Y/N?"

"Oh, you know," Y/N said with a full mouth, "the usual." She swallowed her food and looked up at Fuyumi with wide eyes and a blush. "But is it possible for a woman already so perfect to get so much hotter?" Fuyumi laughed, patting Y/N's shoulder. Indeed, Y/N was a flaming bisexual — unbeknown to Enji, of course. "I swear to god, Nejire is literally wifey material."

"But you still have your soulmate to find, right?" Y/N sighed and pouted, looking down at her wrist. "I mean, yeah..."

"But I don't think I want a soulmate who wants to kill me."

damn, short ass chapters i be writing
i'm getting off track with that gay shit-

lol i swear they'll get better
(hopefully)