Night Before

Ariannas outfit in MM

Arianna Pov
Its the night before the first day of senior year!!! Im currently getting my outfit ready as i lay my outfit out incomes my big brother also gurdian ( our parents died last year over some drug stuff ). So marcus my brother is all i have he is also in the game but he says when i leave for college he's going to get out. As he walks in my room he looks at my outfit then back at me like i had something on my face.

Marcus - Where do you think you wearing this to ?

Me - Ummmm school apparently

Marcus - girl keep on playing but anyway im about to head out i got you a present outside you should come downstairs.

My Pov

Okay he see im getting ready for tomorrow but as im on my way downstairs i look outside to see what my present was my mouth dropped. MY BROTHER GOT ME A CHALLENGER OMFG. I ran towards him and hugged him so tight and i kept on saying thank you thank you.

Marcus Pov

Wassup yall im marcus im 28 not really much to know. My sister arianna is my world and responsibility ever since our parents died. I bought her car because she old enough now and i trust her. Right now she will not let me go lol she is too happy but i have to get to the trap and handle some business.

Me - ill be back at like 2 dont wait up okay ?

Arianna - You dont have to tell me twice lol im going to be knocked out but love you and be safe .

Me - Mhmm love you too and i will

Arianna Pov

So its 11:00pm im currently otp with my bestfriend paris she is also my cousin we are talking about what are we going to wear to school.

Me - so what you wearing?

Paris - girl i dont even know whatever comes to my mind when its time.

Me - well i got my clothes out im ready

Paris - good for you lol im sleepy girl goodnight

Me - dont be sarcastic and goodnight boo

Early in the morning

I woke up happy that its finally time to go to school. I woke up and did my hygiene and i flat ironed my naturally curly hair and added a little makeup to my face. I put on my clothes i took out last night. I'm now walking downstairs my brother is knocked out on the couch. I don't see why he does that when he has a whole room. But anyway i grab my keys and a poptart and head out. When i pulled up i seen every body but not my bestfriend so i called her.

Me - girl where are you ?

Paris - im omw it was traffic

Me - okay ill wait for you

Paris - i know girl you will

Me - girl bye (hangs up)

After 10 minutes i see my bestfriend pulling up. We get to the school and walk in and look every thing was the same no new kids except the freshman's. We go through the whole day then we meet in the parking lot and talk about how the first day was LAME.

Paris pov

So I'm omw home from lame winston ugh i can't wait til i graduate. Let me tell yall a little bit about me while im driving. So im 17 i cheer for winston captain to be exact lol but my plans are to get this cheer scholarship for wssu and graduate of course im black with natural hair and have a nice shape.

Later that evening

So now im home i stay with my sister (juels) who is a stripper she's never here at night but always sleep in the morning or afternoon.

Me - Honey im home

Juels - Girl shut up im tired

Me - (Jumps in her bed) get the hell up girl

Juels - ugh stupid thot why you not at work

Me - Ummmm i took the day off im tired of jumping world

Juels - at least you getting money unlike some of these kids

Me - True lol but im tired girl goodnight

Juels - i gotta get ready for work anywho so goodnight