The New Boy

Dajon in MM

Dajon POV

I didn't go to school yesterday because i had business to take care of. Today im going so i throw on my kds and some jeans and a shirt. As i walk out i lock my house up and set my alarm and get in my navy charger , i hit my nigga dominic up to see if he needed a ride he said yeah so im omw to get him.

Paris Pov

So me and arie (arianna) just pulled up to school this girl always dress like this is not school lol but my boo fine. So now we are eating breakfast and we hear alot of yelling so we think it's a fight so we dump our trays and walk over to the commotion and there was no fight just two guys everyone was treating them like they were famous. We walked off because that was stupid but i guess they noticed us because they came to our booth we were sitting in and popped a squat right next to us. All the girls in the cafeteria was mean mugging. I was broke out of my thoughts when i heard this guy say hi my name is dominic.

Me - oh hi im paris

Dom - that's a pretty name for a pretty girl

Me - Ummmm yeah i bet but thanks

Him - (starts to giggle)

Dajon - why your friend so shy acting like she dont see me

Arie - i see you but am i suppose to be all over you nope but hi I'm arianna but you can call me arie

Dajon - Yes but im dajon

Dajon POV

Man arie is fine she looks like she's  Chinese or some lol but she pretty ... anyway im ready to leave school already dang. I got arie on my mind idk why but it's like she stuck in my head. I'm leaving out the building i hear arguing from the girls locker room and it sounds like meghan my ex arguing with someone.

Arie Pov

So I'm in gym class playing basketball getting warmed up for tonight's basketball game. But meghan comes up and takes the ball and walks away im looking confused cause she know we dont talk or play around like that so now we are in the locker room and i should have known its over DAJON. Like girl i dont want him at all you that insecure ?

Dajon - Meghan leave her alone we are not together

Meg - Stfu we will always be together stupid

Arie - i see why yall aren't together now girl bye gotta get ready for my game

Meg - stay away from him ok

Arie - ill see little girl

Dajon - i knew you were into me

Arie - stop

Dajon POV
Arie know she's into me she just showing out but ill wait til she come to her senses in the mean time im omw to the trap and im coming to aries game later tonight to see if she really a baller. Just pulled up to the trap aint shit popping im just sitting in the office with my uncle/boss we just chilling & smoking. Dom just hmu and said the game is about to start so im finna gone head up there.

Paris Pov
So Im waiting on the game to start and guess who came and sat by me dominic and not to later than him dajon came.
Paris - boy why you sitting by me

Dajon - dont talk to my nigga like that you know you want him lol

Dom - she always showing out just wait til she mines

Paris - which is never lol now shut up im watching my bestfriend LETS GO ARIANNA

Dajon - Yeah Let's Go Bae

Dom - LMAO she gone slap yo ass