He returns

On the outside of the woods, that just so happens to be outside of New Orleans. The Original Vampires and Angel are feeding gaining their strength back. In the woods two male prisoners are running for their lives, Kol catches his meal as Angel has not yet catches hers.

She's hunting once again feeling free, she wants to enjoy the kill. She hears the man heart rate accelerate against his chest as he runs faster. The man then trips and falls, he then tries to get up but is grabbed and lifted in the air. There stands Angel looking up at him, she's impressed by the speed the man has.

"You ever ran track in high school? Your fast, like really fast." She asks the man seriously. He just stares in fear. Before Angel could do anything Kol comes out of no where and attacks the man and begins to feed on him. Angry, Angel holds out her hand and waves her arm fast and hard. "He's mine!" She growls out as Kol goes flying in the other direction.

She then looks the man in the eye before storming over to him with a glare. "Play times over!" She says, before vamp speeding to the man and feeding on his neck. He lets out a scream which causes Angel to dig in his neck some more.

On the road, near the woods Elijah and Rebekah had just finished their meal as Hayley looks into the woods, awaiting Angel's return. Freya had just hopped off the bus and is now walking towards her siblings.

"Good lord, that one has some lungs on him. He should've been an opera singer. Might've ended better for him, actually." Rebekah says as they listen to the man screaming.

"Is this absolutely necessary?" Freya asks her siblings rather annoyed. Rebekah gives her a look. "That depends. Do you want us at our full strength, or do you plan on rescuing Nik on your own?" She asks Freya, who then looks off into the direction of where the man is screaming. "Well, death rattles are distracting, and I'm trying to break a cloaking spell." She tells Rebekah.

"Angel, would you please?!" Elijah asks rather annoyed by the screaming man himself. Within seconds the mans screams stop as his neck is snapped.

"Thank you. You were saying?" Elijah says giving his sister his full attention. "I can sense. Klaus is still in New Orleans. Most likely somewhere underground. I can't get a read on exactly where, unless I'm in the city itself."

Kol and Angel jokingly push each other as they come back from the woods to join the others."Yeah. That's gonna be a problem. I have contacts in New Orleans. As you can imagine, the place is crawling with vampires, all of whom hate all of us. Whatever we do, we need to do it fast." Hayley says looking at the rest of the family.

"Well, I wasn't planning on a pub crawl. I don't want to stay any longer than we have to. But we need to go." Freya says in away agreeing with Hayley, Kol on the other hand is rather confused.

"Whoa. Wait... Wait, we're not doing this today?" He asks, Angel rolls her eyes at Kol as she stands next to him. "Hasn't Nik suffered enough?" Rebekah asks her older brother. "Yes. And I've died. Twice. I'm not about to give Marcel a shot at a third. Now, I say, we draw that Muppet out of town. And when he's gon-" Kol is interrupted by Hayley.

"I have been away from my daughter long enough. If you're afraid-" Hayley begins to say but is interrupted by Kol. "It's called being sensible. Until Freya can make enough cure with her werewolf hostage, Marcel can basically chew through our bloody throats." Kol says making a point.

"Well I say we get him today! I don't much care how you feel at the moment Kol, We're leaving! Now!" She tells Kol with a glare, before turning away from the family and walking towards New Orleans. Hayley and Elijah are the first to follow after her as Kol sighs when Freya and Rebekah take off after her.