Wake up

In Saint Anne's Church, Vincent is making a speech to the witches. "It's a beautiful day outside. Streets are packed with tourists. They're drinking beers, they're chasing beads, headed out on the vampire walking tour of New Orleans. They think it's just a myth. Just part of our city's charm. Well, we know better." Vincent starts off looking at all of them.

"Just like we know that there's a storm coming. This week marks five years since the fall of the Mikaelsons, Five years since the fall of Aleáh Labonair, Five years of peace. And we paid a high price for that peace. We witches we earned that peace. We snatched back our freedom, we severed our link with our ancestors." Vincent looks to his right.

"To take back our city, we backed Marcel Gerard. Now, since then, we fought hard to build this community. And in the next week, as we celebrate our independence, that community will be challenged because every year we get visitors." He starts off.

"Vampires from all over the world. They come here, and they want to see firsthand the suffering of Klaus Mikaelson. Now some of those vampires, they're gonna be well-behaved. Others... not so much. You see, out-of-town vampires they don't care about our city. They don't follow our rules. They will instigate trouble. They will attempt to upset our peace and the only way that we're gonna get through that is if we get through that together." He stops and then he begins once more.

"Now, this ain't the first time that we faced conflict. Each and every single one of us here has faced their fair share of monsters. I swear, I feel sometimes the city just has evil lurking in the shadows. For a long time, we've managed to keep our monsters buried. And now we've got to make sure that they stay buried." Vincent continues his speech. "Otherwise, we will lose everything that we've built... we will lose it, forever." He states and it sends a chill down the Witches spines.

~~~~~~

Hayley is in her safe house, protecting the Mikaelson siblings and her cousin Aleah. Hayley goes up into an attic where there are five coffins. She goes over to one of them and opens one to reveal Elijah, she closes it and then walks over to the one next to it. She opens that coffin up and it's Angel, pale skin and all. Hayley sighs and closes the coffin and then makes her way back down into her home.

She walks down the hall into a bed room where a little girl and boy reside in, they're names are Hope and Alec. They aren't paying attention as they sit on the bed next to each other and draw characters on pieces of paper. They all hear a vehicle outside and Hayley is in defense mode as she uses her vamp hearing.

Hope and Alec smile as they look up at the window, before they look at Hayley. "Is that her?" Hope and Alec asks happily, Hayley stares at the direction from where the sound came from. "Let me check. Stay inside you two." Hayley tells them. The two kids nod before going back to their drawings.

As Hayley makes her way outside the best down truck makes a stop. The owner of the vehicle is none other than Mary, Jackson's grandmother. At the sight of Hayley her face lights up. "Well, now, aren't you a sight?" She says approaching Hayley. If this was a good day Hayley would had smiled, but this isn't any other day. "You're sure no one followed you?" She asks Mary seriously.

Mary's smile falls a bit. "I've been avoiding trouble since well before you were born. Now, where are the kids?" She asks trying to move past Hayley, but Hayley moves in front of her.

"Did you find it? Mary, please. After all this time, I am this close to getting them back. I found a cure for Freya's poison, I got a witch to siphon Rebekah's hex." She explains to Mary who doesn't seem so pleased. "So you're really gonna do it? Cure 'em and then wake 'em up? Did you ever stop to think, Hope and Alec might be better off without 'em?" Mary says to Hayley who is clearly bothered and stressed as she looks away.