ℱℴ𝓍 🥀🥀

"Tell me.. What's your name child..?"

As Oikawa stated the question the child slowly opened his mouth and let out an inaudible whisper which of course Oikawa heard due to him being a demon.

"Atsumu.."

As the child said his name the box from Oikawa's coat dropped to the ground creating a thud which spread across the room and brought the two out of their trance to look at the box.

The box shook and bounced slightly as if something wished to come out, after a few seconds the box had finally opened.

After the lid fell off the necklace inside which was coated in a golden mist.

The two had already let go of each other just in time for the necklace to reach Atsumu which it seemed to have chosen as its owner.

Atsumu brought his hand up to touch the necklace, To which it responded by multiplying into five other necklaces, one went directly to Atsumu's neck and clasped itself onto his neck.

Oikawa who watched the scene play out was shocked.

The other four necklaces had flew out to go somewhere, but.. One turned into a bracelet which had a different design from the others.

It's chain turned into a silver thread which was designed with beads white as snow and two beads on the front which were dyed red and what looked like a fox holding an onigiri while smiling as its pendant.

Seeing the bracelet made Atsumu tear up and slowly touched the bracelet and it yet again doubled.

The other bracelet had the same design yet the thread was golden and the pendant was a fox which was wearing a flower crown and was holding on to the crown with a smile on it's face.

Atsumu now was crying and held out his wrist and in the blink of an eye the bracelet with the onigiri fox was wrapped around his wrist.

The other bracelet flew off to who knows where and Atsumu followed it with his eyes with the hand that had the bracelet gripping on the cloth near his heart.

Oikawa put a hand on Atsumu's back as he stared into the direction of the bracelet, while Atsumu responded to the comforting hand with him leaning his head to the side to place it gently on Oikawa's head.

Once Atsumu wiped off his tears he was welcomed into Oikawa's arms as the brunette carried him to the bed.

Atsumu didn't resist he knows they only met today though to him it felt like they knew each other for a million years.

Oikawa put Atsumu on the bed and tucked him under the blankets "Atsumu.. Have sweet dreams and I wish you would enjoy life with us.. I know its a little late but.. My name is Oikawa Tooru. You can call me whatever if you wonder of I am human or not, I am a demon. I have someone accompanying me in this house.. He is my boyfriend, Ushijima Wakatoshi.. He also isn't human.. He is an angel." Oikawa said as he caressed Atsumu's head while Atsumu looked at him in confusion. Atsumu was tucked in the bed and only peaked out his head and held the top of the blanket. "Aren't demons and angels supposed to be enemies, Tooru-San..?" Atsumu asked as Oikawa chuckled. "Well Atsumu... They don't have to be." He smiled at the kid and gave him a kiss on the forehead "sweet dreams.." He said when he reached the doorframe.

🦊🌸 POV

Atsumu took a look around the room he was in since he couldn't look at it properly before.

The room was fairly large the bed he was in could fit two people and was stationed by the wall no space for Atsumu to fall and there was a railing on the upper part of the bed to prevent people from falling.