His Older Brother

Kunimi had just finished running some laps around the Karasuno High School gym and was sat on the stage scrolling through his phone.

With him being too immersed into staring at something on his phone, he had yet to notice Tobio and Kindaichi approach.

“What are you staring at so seriously over there Aki?”

Asked Tobio as he sat down next to Kunimi, Kindaichi doing the same.

Kunimi shut his phone before they could take a peek which greatly intrigued them, Kunimi had never hidden anything from them.

“Oh? Your hiding something aren't you?”

Asked Kindaichi, before he ultimately got ignored as Kunimi stood up and walked towards his bag.

Before he could open his bag, a sudden vibration and ringtone caught his attention.

He looked at the ID caller before his face scrunched up into a sour look.

“Why the hell is he calling..?”

He muttered before answering the call.

“Hel-”

He got cut off by a loud,

“TAKAHASHI AKIRA!!”

He pulled the phone away from his ear as if to avoid getting his ears damaged.

“What'd I do this time? I didn't touch your art supplies.”

Kunimi muttered into the phone as he walked towards a corner.

Before he could utter another word however, the call ended and loud bang resounded through the gym as the doors were slammed open.

The others snapped their heads towards the abrupt noise.

Did I forget to mention they were on another training camp? Yeah.

Kunimi looked towards the entrance where an older male that looked exactly like him stood with an irritated expression, behind him was a blonde and a long haired raven male.

The older Kunimi stomped towards Kunimi and stuck his hand out.

“Give it to me.”

He said.

Kunimi stuck his tongue out before looking at his look alike with a deadpan expression.

“What makes you think I have it Yo. Ta. Su. Ke.”

Kunimi asked as he uttered the name by syllable.

'Yotasuke' grit his teeth, clenched his fist before hitting Kunimi on the head.

“Y-Yotasuke-Kun!!”

Yelled the blonde as he ran towards the two males.

“I don't know Akira, maybe because out of the three of us, YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO TOUCHES MY STUFF!!”

Yotasuke said as he tried escaping from the blonde's hold.

“Lemme go Yaguchi!!”

He squirmed.

“Ha! Who's the loser now you nerd!”

Kunimi laughed as he taunted Yotasuke.

“TAKAHASHI AKIRA YOU STUPID SON OF A--MMMPHHH MM HPMMHDHDHNDNF”

Yotasuke screamed muffled profanities at the younger.

“Yota! Calm down, I get your mad at Akira, calm down Please-”

The blonde whispered towards Yotasuke.

The rest of the people inside stared confused at Kunimi.

“Uh- Takahashi? I thought your last name was Kunimi?”

Asked Tobio.

Akira shifted his attention towards the blueberry before looking back at his now calm older brother.

“Well, that's my mom's maiden name so she thought I should use it as a means to hide my identity since we were supposed to be separated.”

Akira deadpanned as he pointed towards his bag where a sketch book peaked out slightly.

Yotasuke stepped towards the bag before snatching his sketchbook.

“Oh and by the way Yota,”

Akira called as his brother neared the gym doors.

“Those sketches of Yaguchi-San are pretty suspicious.”

Akira smirked as his brother's aura shifted into what looked like pure rage.

Yatosuke's brow twitched before he digged into his bag, pulled out an eraser and pitched it straight at Akira's head.

“Friendly reminder that, not only am I older than you, I'm also better when it comes to strength so, I would sleep with an eye open Aki.”

Yotasuke smiled 'kindly' at his brother before picking up the eraser and walked back to his friends.

“Oh and, don't think I forgot about the fact that the first thing you drew after I taught you the basics of drawing was Yūtaro-kun without a shirt.”

Yotasuke delivered the final blow as he walked out of the gym, looking smug.

Akira got a lot of questioning stares as he knew, he was never gonna live this down.

With a blushing face he proceeded to mutter profanities that flew all the way to his brother.