Training- Rewritten

Eren: "After that, my father disappeared from our lives, and I don't know what happened to him (No, she did not eat her father.) Then I, Mikasa, and Armin joined the survey crops, the person who trained us I know him very well his name is Keith Shudis, he's a family friend but he does not favor anyone."

Keith: "Ok, so today you'll be doing something very simple. You will be learning how to use the ODM gear, but first, we need to test your balance."

[They were told to go on the gear, the test their balance.]

Garrison member: "So how are they doing?"

Keith: "Well most of them are wobbly mostly the males, the females are more balanced and calm, like those two females, still, relaxed and calm."

[They look at Mikasa and Annie and saw their calm composure.]

Garrison member: "What about that one?"

Keith: "Oh Eren Yeager, a very smart and skilled young male, I have to say he may be the best warrior in this new group of candidates."

Garrison member: "Hmm, I see you have a favorite."

Keith: "I have no favorite, the kid's just excellent in everything, I see a future scout in him."

Garrison member: "You have a lot of hopes for this boy."

Keith: "I sure do."

[The candidates who were able to pass the first test were ready to do more hard training.]

Keith: "Ok so today you will be given your ODM gears and uniforms, now get them on, and let's start training."