More Books!!!!

***All recs need to be sent via message.***

Wooooahhhhh! You guys are all recommending and I think it's fantastic!

Once I get close to 20 it's time for a new chapter... and while it might not be exactly twenty entries etc, some are a series and whatever... I do what I want.

Like I said... this is a readers book! You guys fuel it! Keep the stuff coming, I think it's such a way to share some love and positivity. Plus, what a way to bring a smile to other writers❤️

Once again:

Title, author name(as it appears on here) genre, status. And then what you like about the story. Not a summary of it, and try not to put in things that may be spoilers etc (to the best of your knowledge)

The easiest way for me to keep track is if you message me here or IG. If you notice I miss posting any please remind me!!!

***Writers*** if you see an error; genre, status, whatev... comment and I'll correct it. Also, I'm going to (attempt) to keep authors books grouped together just so they can go to one spot to see what their readers have to say.

Also... feel free to share the fuck outta this book, let's get these stories seen.

*~~~~~~~~~~~*

"Glass House" by: _Dark_Romantic
Dystopian/ dark romance
Ongoing

Submitted by: Graceful2020
I love this story because the writer's vivid descriptions make  me feel like I am inside the glass dome. The characters struggle to accept and adjust to their new reality. Last but not least Eric is definitely going to be your new obsession. Enjoy.

*~~~~~~~~~~~*

Asylum by Nadia_Alexander
Chick-lit
Ongoing

Submitted by: Graceful2020
A story of a strong woman, mother and doctor who manages to climb to the top depending only on herself. The writer skillfully brings up difficult topics of abuse and violence. To me it's a story of making mistakes, making wrong decisions but being brave enough to give second chances and not giving up hope. Jamie, the hot formula one driver is also a great asset to a captivating story!

*~~~~~~~~~~~*

Dreadful Desire: by Marie_Terry
ongoing

Submitted by: xosandyxo 
I love this story because of the way the author depicts the story. Her attention to detail is seriously excellent, and not to me mention the sex scenes. I feel like im right there with her characters experiencing everything they're experiencing.

*~~~~~~~~~~~*

"Venim" 1 The Devils Vikings MC by: TufinaJAuthor
completed

Submitted by xosandyxo
I've never thought I'd ever love this type of genre, yet I finished this whole book in an entire day. When I tell you, she had me at the edge of my seat with this story. She did—such a fantastic story by an amazing woman.