Add to your library

OKAY! Got some more books for you all! Please remember if you want a book to be added... MESSAGE ME! I'm turrible at keeping up w comments on my own stuff. So, there's that lmao.
Here's what I need.
Book title, authors name on Wattpad
Genre
Status

And then why YOU loved it! Not the summary, but what makes you remember it (without spoiling)

Keep em coming, don't be shy. I promise you, it brings a huge smile to writer's faces!

Authors... if there is something in there, an inadvertent spoiler that you don't want shared please let me know. I'm copying and pasting here.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Cupid's Queue" by KimberlyTanithMarie
Contemporary Romance
Completed

Submitted by: @klarahitter
Hannah is a strong female protagonist that isn't ashamed to express her sexuality.
The book has such a positive look on relationships, with strong themes of friendship and female empowerment.
Not to mention the man actually falls in love first which for me makes this book stand out more.
Oh and the smut is wow *blush*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"The Fucked Up Series" By Dionnehh
FUCKED UP (Book 1)
FUCKED UP REWIND (Book 4)
FUCKED UP TOO (Book 2)
FUCKED UP AGAIN (Book 3)
Young Adult Romance
Completed

Submitted by: @longforgottenflowers
A foul-mouthed tattooed singer and a stubborn spitfire. So, what's not to like? The books are a rollercoaster of emotions and drama and love and sex. You'll fall in love with the characters while you listen to the music the author shares in every chapter.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Russian Roulette: Family Secrets" by: @TheAlixDavenport (tagged on inline)
Maria/Romance
Completed
Book 1

Submitted by: @MelissaLinton7 (tagged on inline)
Loads of action packed drama. It's a slow moving romance with alot of details in between. I was sucked right in and couldn't put it down. Mac and Gareth are totally great. There are some moments that'll rip your heart out. Be sure to have your tissues ready.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Russian Roulette: Flashbacks" by: @TheAlixDavenport (tagged on inline)
Mafia/Romance LGBT
On goinging
Book 2

Submitted by: @MelissaLinton7 (tagged on inline)
Oh my God you can't help but fall in love with Jace and Phoenix. Two people who are completely different... Let's just say opposites do attract. Lots of humor and action. These guys are full of surprises but they will not disappoint you as you watch their journey. Can be read alone but would advise to read Book 1.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Taming the Hellbeast" by: @TheAlixDavenport (tagged on inline)
Supernatural/romance
Oh hold till she finishes Flashbacks

Submitted by: @MelissaLinton7 (tagged on inline)
This is not you normal wolf story. It has some great twists. I was totally engrossed in how she twines everything together. I'll never look at regular werewolf story the same again. Great Read!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Bound" by @AvaLarksen (tagged on inline)
Romance/supernatural/Fantasy
Completed
Book 1

Submitted by: @MelissaLinton7 (tagged on inline)
I mean who doesn't like supernatural characters. I don't know how she came up with all of them and I don't know what some of them are but I just love this. She has a great imagination and it's very exciting.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Caged" by @AvaLarksen (tagged on inline)
Romance/supernatural/Fantasy
On going
Book 2

Submitted by: @MelissaLinton7 (tagged on inline)
I just can't get over her imagination. And her characters really get to you. She pulls alot of emotion from you that's for sure and you can't help but get engrossed. Y'all should follow her and give her a read.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Going Full Throttle" by @eim1993 (tagged on inline)
Young Adult Romance
Completed

Submitted by: @longforgottenflowers (tagged on inline)
This story is just amazing. I loved the plot, the writer's style, how the characters slowly are pulled to each other while having their own personal issues. I just loved it. And there's a kid involved so you're going to cry...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"The Test of Time" by JessicaLouAuthor
New Adult Romance
Completed

Submitted by: @MelissaLinton7 (tagged on inline)
Three books in one and well worth the read. Two people who meet and fall in love. But of course life ain't on their side. Love how the author goes through their young lives to adulthood and shows life not easy and if you want something you gotta fight for it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Alex" by: JessicaLouAuthor
New adult romance
Ongoing

Submitted by: @MelissaLinton7 (tagged on inline)
I like the fact that she's from the poor side thrown in the wealthy life and while trying to adjust to complete her goal she has to deal with the fact she can't stay forever.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Tethered North" by: JessicaLouAuthor
Dystopian
Completed

Submitted by: @MelissaLinton7 (tagged on inline)
Hunger games meets the divergent series lol Anything with the world ending and them having to re adjust to life is awesome. These guys right here go through alot when their society chooses who they will be with. The struggles are hard when they end up banning together to try and leave to see if there's a better way of living. ❤️

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Broken South" by: JessicaLouAuthor
Dystopian
Ongoing

Submitted by: @MelissaLinton7 (tagged on inline)
They escaped!! But not without hardship. Trying to move on they realize maybe it wasn't what they thought. Losing friends and loved one along the way. I couldn't imagine having to go through their struggles they come up against. Although are world now might end up throwing us into something eventually like this. Who knows.