Prologue.

"Start music here"

"Long ago, before the existence of the universe, there lived the Goddess of Light, the first being to ever exist, she lived along side her younger sister, the Goddess of Darkness, both of them lived in the primordial chaotic abyss with their daughters, but the two wanted a different child, causing them to create the first male deityand for thousands of years, both sides lived in peace."

"However, the Dark deities began to get tired of the light deities, and began a seven day war against them."

"And after a week of fighting, the Goddess of Light, finally fed up with her children's constant fighting, unleashed her light in a massive explosion, destroying not only the Dark deities and her sister, but herself as well."

"Only the Goddess of Light's children survived, and began to create the universe by using their own light, resulting in their own bodies being destroyed."

"However, only a few centuries after the creation of the universe, as a super giant blue star was about to go hypernova, an orb of light had entered the dying star, it was the consciousness of the Goddess of light, and as the star went hypernova, she collected it's energy, and then became."

"The first Ultra to ever exist, the Legendary Ultrawoman......Ultrawoman RWBY."

"For millions of years, RWBY wandered through the universe, until she arrived at a newly formed Remnant, where she met

"For millions of years, RWBY wandered through the universe, until she arrived at a newly formed Remnant, where she met..... Ultraman Noa, Ultraman King, Ultraman Legend, and the War Deity."

"Together, the five great figures of power each gave the planet life, and created the Gods of Light, and Darkness."

"Before the five left Remnant, RWBY spoke to the two gods."

RWBY:"Your jobs are to keep this planet safe, now..... make me proud."

"And with that, RWBY and the others left Remnant, while the gods of Light and Darkness stayed."

"But this.... was just the beginning of RWBY's journey."

"Stop music here"

To be continued....