Episode 2: A demon bird who crosses the sky

"RWBY began to search for the Sky Planet Oolanuzo (天空惑星オオラニューゾ Tenkū wakusei Ooranyūzo) to get answers on where to find the first power."

RWBY:"Where could this planet be?."

"RWBY continued looking, until she found a light blue planet with rings."

RWBY:"This must be Planet Oolanuzo."

"RWBY headed down to the planet, and when she entered the atmosphere, she saw a group of large, floating rocky islands."

RWBY:"Wow....."

"RWBY flew down to one of the floating islands, and transformed into Owa."

Owa:"Hello!... is anyone home?!."

"Owa heard nothing but the soft wind wisping past her hair."

Owa:"Strange.... I see no trees anywhere, and yet this planet has oxygen."

"Owa wandered around for a while, wondering where everyone was."

"Suddenly, Owa stoped moving, she began to feel like someone was following her."

"Then, out of nowhere, Owa was jumped by a cloaked figure."

"Owa had no time to react, so the figure was able to knock her to the ground."

Owa:"OW... WHAT THE HELL!!."

"The figure pointed a sword at Owa."

????:"State your business!."

"Owa looked at the cloaked individual for a few second."

Owa:"Just a traveler, looking for some answers!."

"The figure keep his eyes on Owa, before letting out a small chuckle."

????:"Well then you better start looking around."

"The figure took his hood off, revealing to be a young boy."

????:"Here on Planet Oolanuzo, us Oolanuzonians can provide you all sorts of answers."

"The boy looked at Owa."

Aeroda:"I'm Aeroda."

(エアロデイ Earodei)

"Owa stood up."

Owa:"I'm...... Owa."

Aeroda:"It's nice to meet you Ultrawoman RWBY."

Owa:"You.... you know my name?."

Aeroda:"Of course, how could I not.... you're a legend throughout the universe."

Owa:"Hmmm....."

Aeroda:"...So, are you looking for answers on where to find the four holy powers?."

Owa:"Y...yes, I am."

Aeroda:"I'll be happy to tell you some information regarding their whereabouts."

OWA:"You will!?."

Aeroda:"BUT..... I first require a favor from you!." 

Owa:"Huh?."

Aeroda:"You see, a great demon bird has been terrorizing my people,  I want you to exterminate it....."

Owa:"Anything to help out the innocent lives of the universe.... so where is this overgrown chicken you speak of?."

Aeroda:"Well..... we first need to wait for night to come, because that's when it appeares.

Owa:"Hmmm.... ok."