Humble beginnings

Y/N POV

Idols, What are they ?, people we look up to. Usually it's famous figures people consider as idols such as All might the number 1 hero. People wished to be him, to be as famous and as powerful as him. I mean is there anyone who doesn't want to be him ?, yeah there is. It's me. Don't get me wrong i like all might as a hero but i don't really care about him. I have an idol, he's what you call an assassin, a person payed to kill another person. He's name is 'The Reaper'. Yes, he is my father. He was the most deadly assassin that has ever lived, he made Jack the Ripper look like Jack the loser. He gained the name when he killed over 1000 people in his assassination career. I looked up to him, and wanted to be him. I've watched a couple of assassination movies and even played some games. But it wasn't enough i wanted first hand training to be one that's why i plan to ask my dad when he got home later today.

(Timeskip)

Ryushi POV

I got home today from some grocerie shopping. It feels nice to just stroll around the town without having to kill. That was a past chapter in my life, i retired as an assassin as soon as my son Y/N was born. He looked a lot like me and aguri combined. Honestly, i've been watching him all his life and see that he's intrested in assassin's. I mean i don't oppose that idea it's just wierd for a 5 year old boy to be intrested in assassination's and not in heroes. Kid's nowadays look up to heroes as idols but i don't see Y/N do that. Maybe it's just a phase in his life. One thing i regret is not being able to give my son a quirk. He was diagnosed quirkless a year ago and suprisingly he wasn't sad nor happy, he just stayed the same as before. 

Ryushi : I'm Home

Aguri : Welcome back, did you get the groceries i asked ?

Ryushi : yeah i did

I then hand aguri the groceries and went to the living room where Y/N was waiting for me

Y/N POV

My dad arrived and sat in the couch, now's my chance

Y/N : Dad can i tell you something ?

Ryushi : Sure 

Y/N : I wanna be an assassin and assassinate people

And that's how my story began as an Assassin in a quirked world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question : Do you want me to refer to koro-sensei as Ryushi (his real name) or Koro-sensei