p r e f a c e

- D E D I C A T I O N -

for everyone who's trying. i'm proud of you.

- S Y N O P S I S -

At the age of sixteen, Ace Valentino was given the heir of the Valentino Cooperation and the American Mafia.

Doing his job perfectly fine since he had first gotten that position in the working field, what happens when his past catches up to him?

Or mostly, when she steps in his path.

{ previously knows as 'just how you like it' }

- W A R N I N G S -

• like a shit-ton of swearing (should be obvious)

• sexual scenes. a shit-ton of them.

• strong violence

• mentions of suicide

• mentions of death

- S O C I A L S -

tiktok: deadasslol1

pinterest: deadasslol1

instagram: deadasslol1

goodreads: deadasslol

- C O P Y R I G H T -

this story is a fictional piece of work. none of the characters are depicted or portrayed as real life events or people. any resemblance towards the company names, first and surnames of characters towards the living or dead is purely coincidental.

please don't copy my work, character names, plot. if you see anyone doing such, please notify me about it. thank you babies.

plagiarism is a crime.

or in other words, don't steal my shit.

- A U T H O R S N O T E -

hey bitches, it is i, the funniest person to ever exist. i'm joking, unless you think i am and that really does mean a lot to me, love you and ur cool asf.

also, this book might seem fast paced. i understand that. the first seven chapters will probably make you think like "wtf, you guys just met" but i ask of you to try and read it. if this book isn't for u, i completely understand! we are all entitled to our own opinions. but what i won't allow is the comments that are just flat out rude lmao. it doesn't cost anything to be nice.

and this is my first book. there will be grammar mistakes. again, just don't be rude about it. the book gets better.

anyway, i know some of you who originally read this book when it was labelled as "just how you like it" may know the plot line already, but for all my new readers, please respect the fact that they haven't read it. so please don't spoil it for them :)

moving on, i want to say thank you for choosing to read this story and i really hope you do enjoy it.

continue being absolutely perfect all of you, and just know i love you guys so much.

started: 15/07/21
finished: tbd