Introduction

For those reading this, thanks for giving my book a chance. (The book cover is one I made myself!)

Also something I need to address: Please do NOT copy my book in any way from what I write to the cover of my book. I will take an action against those people if proven necessary. 

This is the first book I made so please don't judge too harshly lol; it's a bit cringy in the beginning and choppy but it gets better I promise.

Enjoy!

The Characters:

Malori: 14 years old. Has long wavy dark brown hair with brown eyes. She is sweet but can be badass and is most definitely not a pushover (only her brothers can control her, even then it's hard to control her). Was raised by her brothers and was taught to always listen to them. She loves swim and is on the swim team. Nickname is Mal. 5'3''

Justin: Oldest brother. 25 years old. Has Black hair with brown eyes. Like a father figure for Malori since their parents are almost never around. Helps parents with company. 6 foot

Ethan: 23 years old. Most overprotective brother. Has dark brown hair and brown eyes. In college. 5'11.5'' 

Victor: 19 years old. Hard-headed and a bit impulsive. Has brown hair and brown eyes. Is protective of Malori. In college. 5'11''

Hayden: 16 years old. In high school with Malori. Twin of Alex. Has Black hair with some blue streaks (dyed his hair) and brown eyes. Known as playboy. Plays basketball. 5'10.5''

Alex: 16 years old. In high school with Malori. Twin of Hayden. Has Black hair and brown eyes. Favorite brother of Malori (most reasonable). Also known as playboy. Plays basketball. 5'10.5''

AJ Bryat: 16 years old. Has Black hair and blue eyes. Known as school badboy but has a soft side. Parents are gone (car crash). Does swim and is on the school swim team. 5'11''. Next in line mafia king to his uncle.  

Other notes: Parents are abroad and has their own company. They rarely come home. The Lyon family live in a medium sized mansion. Has Mafia business and the boys handle it. 

Author's Note: I will try to post every week at least once. Occasionally there might only be one chapter every two weeks since I have finals coming up. Also if I make any mistakes please forgive me as this is my first story. Thanks