Chapter 7

This chapter will be shorter than usual. Sorry.

MALORI'S POV

"What do you think you're doing?!" A very worried Alex and angry Hayden asked me.

"I-I was-"

"Nevermind. It doesn't matter. You're in big trouble anyways. Everyone was so worried and not to say you lied to us. You should know better," Alex disappointingly said to me. 

"I'm sorry."

"That won't cut it."

          Alex and Hayden brought me to where my other brothers were and pushed me into the car. The ride home was silent. The air in the car was heavy and suffocating. I took out my phone to text Kylie that I was going home so she wouldn't worry, but before I could do that my phone was snatched away. "Hey! Give me back my phone. I was texting Kylie to let her know I'm not in the club anymore, because you guys pulled me out before I could tell her," I yelled at Ethan.

"You shouldn't have been in the club in the first place, you're underage! And don't worry I'll text her through your phone and you're grounded so you won't be having your phone back anytime soon."

"Wha-?"

"We're home. Go to your room Malori, you're grounded," Justin interrupted me.

"I already know, don't need to tell me twice," And before they could say anything I walked away. 

~~The Next Morning~~

          I woke up when I heard a knocking sound on my door. "Ms. Aspen?"

"Sweetheart, your brothers want to talk to you. They're eating breakfast...try not to anger them more."

          I walked down the stairs and took a seat and started to eat my breakfast. "Malori, you already know you're grounded so you won't be using your phone or laptop and going out with friends or whatever for a while," Justin told me.

"How long is a while?"

"Probably around two weeks," Victor answered me. 

"Okay." I got up to leave the dining table when Justin said something. 

"Malori you should know better. We are extremely disappointed. You could have gotten hurt or even worse. Make sure you do some reflecting on your behavior over the weekend."

~~After the weekend~~

          I was putting away my books in my locker when someone suddenly back-hugged me. 

"AJ!" I hugged back.

"Mal, why haven't you been responding to my texts or Kylie's?"

"Well...my brothers found out I went to the club and so I got in trouble...so now I don't have my phone or laptop for at least two weeks."

"Oh that sucks. Your brothers haven't found out we are dating yet?"

"I don't think so, unless they go through my phone, which I'm pretty sure they won't do."

          AJ sighed with relief. "Okay that's good, otherwise there would be a few loose cannons," He joked.

"AJ. Stop joking, it's not funny if they found out you know?" I whined.

"Okay baby," He said then gave a kiss on my forehead, "I have class and you do too, so talk to you later. See you at swim!"

***

          The school day ended with swim practice with AJ. In my room I was doing with homework when I need help on my math. I couldn't search up how to do it since I had no electronics. I knocked on Alex and Hayden's room, "Alex? Hayden? Can you guys help me with math? I'm stuck on this one question and I don't know how to do it."

          Hayden shooed me away, "Go figure it out yourself or ask someone else. Can't you see we're in the middle of a game?"

"Ugh fine, you're dumb anyways," I huffed. 

          I turned right and opened Victor's door, "Victor I need help on math and you're smart so help me. Please."

"Okay what do you need help on?"

"This dumb problem."

          After Victor helped me with my math homework, I made myself a small snack before going to bed. 

Author's Note: Thank you for reading! If you have any suggestions or comments please leave them down below. Also if I made any mistakes please forgive me. Don't forget to vote by pressing the star. Feel free to follow me!

From this moment moving on, my updates will be slow and random, honestly just depending on my mood, until I go back to updating weekly or something else. During the summer, there will be very very few updates since my summer schedule is very hectic. Sorry.