Chapter 14

MALORI'S POV

          AJ and me were hanging out in a park just strolling. All of a sudden AJ ran ahead and started yelling, "Come on Mal, you're such a slowpoke!"

          I ran towards him and then he lifted me up and spun me around. "Eek AJ put me dowwnnn! I'm to young to die please AJ!"

           He chuckled and placed me down softly on the ground kissing my forehead. "C'mon, i brought some food, let's have a small picnic."

          We chose a shady area and made our picnic and sat under the big leafy tree. An hour and a half passed of me blabbering to AJ and when I turned to look he was already snoring. Exasperated but amused I put my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes falling into a peaceful sleep.

 I think I'm falling in love with this guy

***

VICTOR'S POV

"Guys I found her. She's somewhere in Clover Park," I told the rest of my brothers.

          After Ethan found out she was gone, he immediately told Justin and I was called to track her down by tracking her necklace. Of course she didn't know there was a tracker in her necklace. The rest of my brothers were already in a bad mood since they had to stop whatever they were doing because of Malori. I could already tell she was in for a surprise and not the good ones. Before I could even finish telling them that she was on the east side of Clover Park, my brothers were already storming out. 

          As we got closer to where she was, we heard light snoring. To our shock she was next to AJ under a shady tree. Before I could register what I was seeing, Ethan had already walked up to her and pulled her up by her arm, waking up her and startling AJ.

MALORI'S POV

          I was woken up by someone pulling on my arm making me stand up. Ethan was holding my arm and was dragging me away from AJ. AJ looked shocked and I mouthed to him to not follow us. My other brothers wouldn't even make eye contact with me. I could tell they were pissed. 

          Ethan shoved me into the car and went to the drivers seat locking the car and started to drive. I saw my other brothers getting into another car and following close behind us. Once we got inside our house, Ethan shoved me onto the couch. Not long after the rest of my brothers came in. It was silent before Justin broke the silence. "Malori Aurora Lyon! What the FUCK do you think you were doing all cozied up to him!"

"We told you not to date any boys especially not AJ our mafia parter!" Hayden butted in. 

"You are grounded and homeschooled and all your electronics will be taken away. You are not allowed to leave this house without permission from one of your brothers. Until I feel like you deserve to be allowed back outside you cannot leave," Justin sternly said.

          Upon this I lost it. I couldn't believe they were doing this to me, their own sister! "You can't control me! Just because you're my brothers doesn't mean you have the right to tell me what to do! Just let me live my fucking lif-"

          My face suddenly moved to the left and I fell down. My hand slowly went up to my cheek and as I touched it, I felt a burning pain not to say I felt a warm wet liquid. As I looked at my hand  I saw it was blood. I looked up at my brothers and I flinched looking at their gazes. I was still in shock that one of them had just slapped me.

"This is where I draw the line Malori. Take that slap as a reminder and a warning." 

          Still in shock, tears started to leave my eyes. Justin made a hand gesture towards the guards and they approached me. They held me up from the armpits and as they carried me to my room my brothers slowly dispersed after watching the scene. I was put in my room and behind me I heard my door lock. 

          The next day, I saw my windows locked up and my electronics gone from my desk. The only thing I had in my room were my books left. Realization dawned on me as I knew that last night was a nightmare but in reality. I sunk back onto my bed and stayed there for a good few hours before my door opened. 

          I expected to see Ms. Aspen but it turns out it was Alex. "Go away. I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone," I grumbled. 

"You act as if I want to talk to you."

"Then what are you here for?"

"Nothing," and Alex suddenly slams the door and locks it. 

          With nothing to do, I took a book from my bookshelf and began to read. Not before long, I heard the doorbell ring and I took a peek outside my window. 

HAYDEN'S POV

          I woke up and headed down to the kitchen and got something to eat.

"Sir, someone is here," One of the guards called out.

"Let them in."

          I walked towards the door and came face to face with AJ Bryat.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading! If you have any suggestions or comments please leave them down below. Also if I made any mistakes please forgive me. Don't forget to vote by pressing the star. Feel free to follow me!