7》Tùm meŕe Kartìk ko jaańte ho?

Both Kartik and Jiya(Naira) are seated in their Black Lamborgini Urus and are on their way to Chandigarh. They are travelling from Manali to Chandigarh via NH13 and Una-Jaha-Nerchowk Road as asked by Surekha. This route is the longest among all the three with a distance of almost than 366 km which takes more than 9hrs 25min to be covered at the speed limit. Being the longest route almost all people prefer using other routes, so their are more chances to escape without being noticed and even if they get noticed by any chance even then, they won't be caught because this route has many different ways that connects at some where or the other making them reach their destination i.e. it'll be easier for them to escape the city.

Kartik is on the driving seat, controlling the steering wheel and Jiya(Naira) is on the passenger seat,to his left. He is completely focusing on the road ahead other than stealing glances at her every now and then while she on the other hand is simply busy looking out of the closed window through the glass, enjoying the beautiful view while playing with the hands, moving them as wind wave like a child.

It's been more than an hour and a half since they left the aashram, Manali and now, they're about to reach Kullu after driving for about 48 km. Jiya (Naira) has been feeling a bit uneasy since the very start of the journey because she has motion or travel sickness and she was just trying to ignore it the whole time but now it's getting worse as now she's feeling a lil dizzy as well as an urge to puke. Kartik who is sitting on her right has been noticing her every action and he had a feeling that there's something troubling her. And now, looking at her face full of stress lines he understood what the problem could be. So, without wasting even a single sec he quickly pulled over the car on the side of the road and rolled the windows down.

K(with concern)-Heyy..ky hua..?..Tm thik to ho n..?..Tmhe motion sickness feel ho ra h ky..?

Jiya(Naira) just nods in agreement while breathing heavily. Kartik then offers her some water which she gladly accepted and after having a few sips, she was somewhat better.

Kartik-Thik ho..?..Ab kuch better feel ho ra hai..?

To which Jiya(Naira) again just nods and mumbles a small thank you without looking at him.

Kartik(with confusion)-Tmhe agar acha feel nhi ho ra tha..to tumne mujhe kuch btaya kyu ni..?..mujhe btati to main help kr skta tha n..

Jiya(Naira) didn't say anything. She just kept mum and kept staring at her own lap.

Kartik-Kya hua..?..Tum kuch bol kyu ni ri ho..?..Koi problem hai..?

Kartik was expecting her to at least answer this with some words rather than a nod or silence as till now she hasn't really spoken anything. While Jiya(Naira) now started to feel really nervous because of Kartik's continuous questions coming her way and started fiddling with the edge of her Chunari/Dupatta/Odhani. Kartik understood that she's feeling nervous and probably a bit uncomfortable around him too. So, he decided to first help her getting comfortable around him and then, make her open up to him. But before anything could be done, suddenly Jiya(Naira) feels a deep urge to vomit and she jumped down the car to the corner of the road and starts to puke real bad while Kartik is rubbing her back softly so as to comfort her a lil. Then, he gives her water to drink and clean up. After some time,

Kartik-Tum ab thik ho..?..Kuch better feel ho ra h..?

And before she could react, He interrupted

Kartik-Aur please, lafzon mein jawab dena..main thak gya hun..tmhare iss sarr hilane se..tum kuch bolti hi ni ho..mujhe aisa lagta hai..ki main khud se hi baat karr ra hun..