Chapter 1

Somebody come get her, she's dancing like a stipper
Somebody come get her, she's dancing like a stripper
Somebody come tip her, she's dancing like a stripper
Somebody come get her, she's fillin' all the liquor

I was on my way to my bestfriends house when my favorite song came on. I started singing along with Rae Sremmurd while i turned up in my car.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Asia Jones. I'm a 21 year old collage graduate. I'm lightskinned with a height of 5'4. I live by myself in a huge condo in Atlanta and I won't start shit with you if you don't start shit with me. Best beieve I will beat that ass.

My phone started playing My Main by Mila J and I knew it was Brielle, my bestfriend.

"Yes love? " I always answer the phone like this when she calls.

"Hoe where tf are you I told you to come over an hour ago!"

"Calm your self first and second I just left. I'll be there in 5 mins im right up the road. " I replied

"Ok but hurry I really need my nails redone. " This bitch bipolar af.

"I gotchu. Bye hun." I said and she hung up.

Five minutes later I got there and rang her door bell.

"Baby!" She screamed hugging me. I havent seen her in like 3 days and I really missed her ass.

"I missed you forreal. I was like this hoe need to come back home." We lauged and I got a call from my brother Trevor.

"Hello?"

"Sis. Wassup" You know he wants something when he calls me sis.

"I already know you want something so just go ahead. " I said

"Before you say no. Just remember how much you love kids." Aw fuck.

"Continue? " I said courious.

"Can you babysitt my friends cousin's necies tonight? "

"Damnnit Trev. You always volunteer me for some unknown shit. I should really beat yo ass." I said mad. I love kids but this was my day with Bri.

"Come on Asi, for your brother.?" I looked at Brielle who was looking at me and sighed.

"Fine what time?"

"8:30 good?"

"Yeah, that's good. "

"Thanks so much sis. You ain't gonna regret doing me this favor. TRUST ME "

"Whatever." I said confused on that last part.

I hung up and walked over to where Bri was.

"You ready?"

"Yeah what was that about?

"I have to babysit for Trev at 8:30. I'm a grown ass woman I want to be able to do what I need and want to do without rush. But no I have to be home at a certain time like I'm some damn baby."

"Aye, as long as we can spend time together we're good and it's only 1: 00 we have plenty of time."

I'm sick of niggas always holding me back from my shit.

"Ok. let's go." I walked out of her house.

We went to the mall and came out with like 10 bags each. Then we went and got our nails done at my favorite salon downtown. We finally ended up at a resuraunt at 6:30.

"Hello beutiful ladies, I'll be your waiter today. My name is Mark, can I interest y'all in a drink ?"

The waiter was actually really cute. He was Carmel complexion with blue green eyes and a nice built, similar to a Trey Songz built.