Chapter 2

August

I got up doing my hygiene and shit. I brushed my teeth and used my mouthwash before walking out of the bathroom. I put on some black Trues and a white T-shit. I grabbed my black and white Jordan 13s and headed out the door. I hopped in my Range and drove to Chris house to get my studio and roll up session going.

20 minutes later I pulled up at Chris's and got out ringing the door bell. Less than 20 seconds later the door swung open.

"My nigga! " Chis said dappin' me up.

"Wassup woe " I said walking in.

"Ain't shit, wassup witchu. You ready to start on this album." He said reffering to Testimony.

"Man I been ready since I was a Yungin' . I'm happy as hell about this album man. " I said laughing.

"You somethin' else Aug. " He said going in his fridge while I checked my phone and saw I got a text.

"Asia " - Did you still need me to babysit tonight? What time

I closed the message looking at my calender and schedule and oppening it back up.

August - Yea at around 7 I gotta be at a late night radio show and a meeting before it.

Aisa - Ok. see you lata.

August - Ight.

I closed my messages and looked up at Chris who was rollin a fat one.

"You good man?" He asked not looking at me.

"Yea, why wouldn't I be? " I asked confused scrolling throught my twitter.

"You was all in yo phone nigga you tell me. " he said with a nigga please face.

"Oh, I had to deal with tha babysitter. I found one for my nieces, her name Aisa." He smirked at me.

"You tryna get with that ain't you, she cute? " I laughed at this nigga.

"Hell yea shawty bad as fuck . Ion know mami all like dat yet, but trust me something will be done soon. That ass too thick. " I said pulling out my already rolled blunt.

"You a fool bruh. " He said shaking his head.

*

*

*

*

Asia

After putting my phone down, I got in the shower and washed for a good 20 minutes and brushed my teeth twice. I went to my walk in closet and stood in the middle of the big room examining all of the clothes I had. I decided to go simple to day and wear some high-waisted shorts, a black tank top, and an open baseball shirt. I put on my Concord 11s and staightened my hair. Lastly I put on a few bangles and and a gold chain and got my MK tote.

I pulled out my iPhone 6 and called my mom. I haven't seen her in a minite and decided to go visit her.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey mom. What's up?"

"Oh, Hey baby. Not a thang, What's good?" she replyed trying to be cool.

"Mom please stop. And nothing much I was gonna come over and see you, it feels like it's been weeks. " I said sighing.

"Honey it has. Two weeks to be exact. " She laughed and so did I. " And what is this I hear from your brother that you babysit for that singer Augusta? Autumn?"

"It's August mama. And Trevor knew damn well what he was doing." I said kinda angery with him.

"Language Asia. "

"Sorry mama. Well, bye I'll be over in an hour. So around 12." I said looking at the clock which read 11:07.

"Ok sweetie, bye." She hung up.

.................

I pulled up at iHop and walked in.

I sat at an empty booth by myself and started to check my instagram, twitter, etc. I felt a figure standing over me and I looked up in shock to see August and Chris Brown in front of me.

"Hey August. " I smiled looking down. He sat down, followed by Chris.

"Hey wassup. This my homie Chris- well you probably know who he is. " I laughed as Chris did a cocky smirk.

"Well, duh. He's been my favorite since high school. "

"Ain't a nigga happy to here that! " Chris said cheesing. I could tell I was gonna like him already.

"What brought you here, well to my table at least? " I asked curiously.

"I can't say hi to a friend ma? " He said smirking at me. "Especially a fine ass friend like you." I blushed while staring at him in complete shock that that even came out of him mouth.

"I'm still here nigga. Save that shit for behind closed doors! " Chris said smaking his teeth.

I looked away as the waiter came to my table. Bout damn time.

We all placed our orderes and she walked away to get us drinks. We conversed amongst ourselves and laughed at Chris foolish ass. He was telling us about how he had some hoe calling his phone saying she had his baby. He didn't even know the girl .

"Bitch talking bout some 'I know you got money to pay this child support!' She had lost her damn mind if she thought that I was going to pay child support and I had never met her in my life! Fuck you thought this was." He said shaking his head.

After we ate August walked me to my car as Chris went to his own.

"So you act like I wasn't going to ignore the comment you made in there. " I said in a quizzical tone.

"I don't even know what you talkin' bout ma. " He replied back looking away halfway smiling.

" 'A fine ass friend like you ' ? You weren't slick. " I said. "I know exactly what you want and I'm definitely not going to give it to you, if you try- "

"Aisa, it ain't even like that. If you bad you bad I can't control that shit. That's yo fault you sexy. " He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh so what you're say is it was just a compliment? " I studied his facial expression which was very hard to read.

" Shit it might be. " Head shrugging. He leaned in and hugged me. Before he leaned back he whispered in ny ear making me get the chills. "I'll see you tonight." I stood there, my face red, as he walked away.

______________

Unknown P.O.V.

"Who the fuck is she?" I looked across the street to see some bitch hugging all on my man.

I don't know who this hoe think she is but if she thinks I'm giving August up that easy she got another thing comming.

Don't make the beauty turn into a beast....

_______________

A/N: So, Idk how I like this story so far. Please comment. Inline comments are appreciated.

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW!!!

- Londy ❤✌