.Watch and learn.

21st of August

21st of August.
5:06 pm*

"Girl when I tell you my legs are sore asffff" I said as we walked in the club

Indie: " my legs is killing me and I'm tired ashhh"

Uncle San : "Hey babies" said excitedly.

"Hey uncle San" me and indie said at the same time, lowly.

Uncle San: "what's wrong with yall?" He said with a concerned look.
"I hope none of yall pregnant , we got money to make."

Me: "no uncle San we not pregnant we just tired"

Uncle San: "yall ain't sleep??? I always tell yall as soon as you get to that house sleep,what you think I say this for? Because we need yall energy!" He said sternly.
"Yall got an hour to sleep in the back room"

We were about to walk away until he grabbed us and said "yall better not pull no shit like this again ok? I love yall now hurry up."

We walked into the back room and slumped on the couch as i just let the sleep take over me.

1 hour later..

Uncle San: "WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE YALL ASSES UPPP! YALL NEED YO PRACTICE COME ON!"

Me: "what time is it?"

Uncle San: "6:3- girl just get up"

Indie groans as she gets up from the couch.

We make it out the backroom to the stage and we see a new girl on the stage.

Why uncle San ain't tell us about her?

Uncle San: "now that yall are here meet kiyomi but we call her Dior from now on." He said while smiling.

Me: "hiii my name is kianaa"

Indie "and I'm indieee"

We both smiled.

Dior "well you already know I'm diorrr" we all laughed as she mimicked our introduction.

Uncle San: "alright enough enough teach her tricks and keys make it rain in hereeee" he said as he rubbed his hands.

Me : " ok so there's kinda like 3 levels: the basic just walking around the pole twerking and sliding down, then the developer where you just climb up the pole and do a few tricks, then the beast where you can do tricks like fall from the top of the pole into the splits-"

Dior: "lemme go head and learn the basics cause ima bust my fuckin assssssss" she said while laughing

Indie : "ok show us what you got"

She got on the pole and walked around , she had this sexy walk but as soon as she tried to do a trick Lord have mercy she was stiff as helllll it was like she was white.

Me : "stop the music, girl- what the hell was that tonight is your first night and Lord-"

Dior: "oh no was it that bad"she said with a worried face.

Me and indie "YES!"

Indie: "see girl we like you that's why we correcting you ,you to beautiful to be looking dumb on stage like that."

Me: "Exactly I know you may think we mean but trust me the bitches in this club will sabotage everybody just to make themselves look better."
"Try again"

She tried again and this time it was better but not good enough.

Dior: "i know it wasn't as good but thank you so much for the criticism"

She came down and hugged us ,we hugged her back

Me: "we got you."

Indie: "you already know."

Uncle San: "enough of the lovey shit let's make us some moneyyyyyy"

Me and indie got on the stage and started practicing our routine for tonight.