Flashback Part 3

Present Time

Were still in the hallway where me and Sarah are still at it back and forth talking in the hall.

"The dances were fun, amazing, and even something you obviously missed since you were.."

"Proudly gone." I interrupted her saving me from her next insult. 

"Why would anybody be proudly gone? Are you out of your mine? Being here is fun! You get to join clubs, see you friends, Oops! Wait! Aubrey doesn't have any."

"Yes I do. I have Olivia."

"So where is he?" Sarah 

"I don't know, maybe at home giving himself an off day." She looks at me with a smile like she's about to say something bad. "He does that sometimes." I added trying to see if her face will change and what she's about to say doesn't out. "Like last year when he didn't show up to gym class... or any class... he was..." I get nervous. "...an off day." 

"Or he isn't your friend anymore." She stands more straight and raises a brow. At this point I think I know why everyone's still here. Their waiting for a fight. I can tell cause someone already has their phone recording from my right corner side. "After you left he realized how much you such and how much you ruined not only the dance but what you guys call 'friendship'. " She walks towards me. "He kept defending you until he realized he didn't have to do it anymore. He's always defending you whenever you screw up. It was about time he stopped."

"So where is he?" I ask hoping she can at least give me an answer. Me crossing my figures behind my back hoping he didn't move, die, or even ended up somewhere. 

"Why so you can chase after him and he can keep doing what he's always been doing? Fine. In class like where your supposed to be." Sarah starts to laugh but I'm feeling guilt. 

"And why is this funny?"

"Because your chasing after someone that doesn't even care about you anymore." She continues to laugh. 

"Okay than. Well we should all be in class." I quickly walk past her.

"No DUH!" She responds and it kinda made me burst a tear. 

________________________________

A Message to the viewers

I still have very bad mental health which is why this story had been cut short but please be patient and wait for the next chapter!