chapter one

"Well thank you for all being here and watching, next week we'll have adele, tom hanks, chris evens and chris pratt. SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!" graham shouts trying to speak louder than the sound of the audience clapping.

You, Tom Holland, Zendaya, Emily Blunt and John Krasinski get up and head out, off the stage.

You enter your dressing room and shut the door. You sit down on the sofa, placed at the back off the room, you get out your phone.

-Hey Olivia, just finished the show so I'll probably stay for the next week, just to meet some old friends and then I'll catch the plane Monday. I won't go and see my parents.

-Okay, I'm swamped with doing interviews about my album so that will work out. Y/N you should see your parents, they'll want to see you.

-Enjoy your interviews.

You ignore the last part of the text

You lift up your arm and are disgusted by the odour. You start to get undressed and head towards the shower. You get in.

Tom Holland's POV:

Tom entered my dressing room and sat on the chair, placed in front of the mirror. He couldn't help but smile at the thought of you.

"He's so attractive" he mutters to himself.

Tom sighs then gets up. You walks over to his couch but realises that his bag is gone. "Shit". Tom looks around and realises that it's not is dressing room. Before he could even move to leave, the bathroom door opens. Toms eyes widen.

"Oh shit" You jumped and drop your towel, catching it at your crouch. Tom covers his eyes but you can see that he's looking through his fingers. "It's ok man" you re-wrap your towel around your waist. "You can uncover your eyes Tom" you say walking over to the couch, getting your clean clothes out of your bag.

"Shit man your ripped" Tom says. "Haha thanks, I bet you are too. I can basically see them through your t-shirt" Tom blushes at the comment.

Tom stares at your body, observing everything. "You there" Tom blushes again. "Oh yeah sorry, I'll leave" Tom walks over to the exit, looking down at the floor still trying to cover his red face. "Im sorry again man" he adds, opening the door. "Hey Tom" you shout, tom turns around. "Hope to see you again". Tom smiles and leaves, shutting the door.

"His smile though" you say to yourself.

Your about to drop your towel but the door opens. It's Tom. "Do you want to go for dinner" he questions. "Just because I haven't eaten all day" he adds, trying to make it not sound like a date. "Yeah ok, i could go do with some food" Tom nods and leaves.