chapter five

It's been over a couple weeks since the last chapter and you and Tom have hung a lot since. You've grown a lot closer as-well.

Your in your apartment and walk over to your bedside table. You unplug your phone and open it. You open the phone app and call Tom.

"Hey motherfucker" He says smirkingly

"Hey Tom, Umm can I stop by in a few hours. It's Friday tomorrow and I'm heading back to LA and i must of left my favourite jumper at your house?"

Silence from Toms end

"Tom?"

"You have to go back to LA" He mutters

"Yeah I told you the other day, is that ok"

"Yeah it's fine, it's just... It's just that it's been really fun"

"Yeah i know but iv got interviews for my movie have I need to do" you say head in your hands

"Ok, yeah stop by and you can look for your jumper"

Tom hangs up.

Tom couldn't care that much about me heading to LA? Why would he be? Iv literally known him for 2 weeks and he's acting like iv broken up his him. You think to yourself.

2 hours later

Knock knock knock!

Tom opens the door, shirtless. You smile at the sight. "Can i come in", "yeah of course". You enter and see that no one else is home. "They out" you ask Tom. "Gone to the movies" Tom replies.

"You ok? You look down" you ask. "Yeah I'm ok" Tom looks like he's about to cry. "Tom?, "yeah I'm fine" You rubs his eyes and heads to the kitchen. "Wanna drink?", "no I have to get going... packing".
"Oh yeah obviously" Tom says.

"Any idea where my jumper is?" You ask Tom looking under the sofa and behind the curtains.  "No" He says knowing that it's upstairs, hidden at the back of his closet.

He didn't like you. But when he was with you he got this felling he'd never had before, before meeting you.

You and Tom, him pretending to look, spend the next 15 minutes trying to find your jumper.

You give up. "I give up" you say getting off the floor. "It must be at your place", "yeah" Toms says looking at the floor. "Tom what's wrong" you ask.

"Nothing" he replies

You walk over to Tom and put your arm around him. "Bro, Tell me. It's ok". Tom looks up at you. "Im ok".
You can tell my Toms eyes that he's not but you decide not to keep asking. "Ok" you walk over to the door. You open it.

"Tom, if you need anything I'm here for you." Reassuring him.

"Thank you" He replies.

You shut the door and head to your apartment.

The next day

You wake up around 5 am and head to the airport. Your journey to the plane was interrupted by a few fans but you love your fans so you didn't mind.

You enter the plane and it takes off.