2

The Meeting was horrible, honestly that's all I can say.
Sitting in a room with a bunch of politcans who refuse to cooperate or work on other ideas than their own is just annoying.

So when i exit the Meeting after more than 4 hours without a proper result I am pissed. We have a literal crisis in this country and still most of the party members can't decide on a Master plan for the pandemic.
And since we haven't come to an result, I have to stand infront of the parliament later, just express, that we are a bunch of useless people, that have no plan for the health or our people.

Amazing, Truly Amazing.

Coming into my Office I throw the files from the Meeting on my Desk. I am way too loaded to deal with this right now.  And just the thoughz of preparing a speech makes my blood boil.

I grab my Water bottle and drink the cold liquid until i feel a bit more calmed. Well, that didn't really work.
Looking at my Computer I notice a new E-mail.

Just seeing the Senders Name Made me smile a bit on instant. Rreading the Mail my smile gtew bigger and bigger.

How can anyone be so annoying but still light my mood in a second.

I decide to read through the Message again, this time properly.

Hi you Dork,

Just wanted to check wether i should give you a ride back too?
Would be no issue for me, you're more than welcome to ride me again;)
Jk also wanted to ask if you want to grab Lunch later. Sigrid highly recommented a pick-uo restaurant down the street.

Bye.
Rob

I cannot not laugh at this text. Since it's already Lunch time i decide to ring his Phone instead of Writing.

It only takes a few rings until i hear his deep from the other End. Just hearing his voice always makes me calm down. I just blame it on his voice. Deeo and demanding, when he is talking, everyone is always listening, that's the effect he has.
But he also sounds so calm, he can honestly yell at someone and still sound like he is super calm.

Honestly I wish i had this power. You can read me like an open Book just by listening to my voice.

"Uhm, Hello? Jesse?", i hear him ask.

"Hi, uh, I just saw your Mail and if you've got time I would very much like to go eat something."

"Great, Meeting downstairs in 5?"

I quickly agree before hanging up and grabbing my money.

Walking down the stairs in the lobby i can already see him waiting for me.   Standing there confident in his Black suit, he is typen something on his and he really looks like some movie Star.

He notices me only second later, smiling widely at me and waving his hand in some sort of -come on, Let's go- motion.

"So how was the Meeting, Boss?", he asks in a mocking Tone.

"Don't even ask, wasted four hours of my life for this bullshit and we've got no solutions. Instead we probably created even more Problems. And to be honest, it's embarassing and it's really going on my nerves."

Rob knows me well enough to not answer to that. I hate it when people tell me something is alrighg, when it's clearly not. So he just keeps quiet and lets me talk for a bit. It's pretty impressive how well he knows me already.
Jolein and I have been married for 7 years and she still tries to talk to me every time I'm frustrated, what happens pretty often and always ends in a fight. If she would just let me talk without trying to help it would make Life so much easier, for both of us.

After I finished my Monologue about the Meeting we walk in silence for a bit.                                          It's a really sunny today, the light slighty reflecting in his glasses. 

"Sorry, I tend to talk too much. How was your Day?"

He looks over at me, squinting his eyes due to the bright sunlight.  " No need to apologize, you know I like listening to you. But my Day wasn't as intense as yours. Just prepared a speech and planned some appointments.  Oh and I found a helpless Boy in the streets this Morning, even persuaded him to get in my car. ", Rob finishes, grinning at me in the end. 

"I bet he wansn't helpless at all, had everything in control.", I respond, fully aware that he just wants to mess with me.

"Didn't look like that at all, I would've loved too see, what you'd have done without me. "

"Ever heard of walking, Mister Superhero-", I start but getting interrupt by him, " Your Words not mine, i'never call myself Hero but if you say so"                                                                                                     Instead of anwering and pushing his ego I just show him my Middlefinger and start walking faster, already seeing the food shop. 

Arriving at the resaurant, we line up at the end. The shop is pretty full sice it's lunchtime right now. "So what can we even get here?", I ask, not bein able to find a Menu.                                                 " You can put together your own meals here, but i recommend the Wraps, you'd like them."

After we ordered, we decide to sit down on a bench nearby, waiting for our Lunch. Closing my eyes I try to relax a bit, the day was a mess until now, I neithe know what Joleins Problem is nor what I am going to do about it. God, I hope she is just having a bad day, but I'll have to wait until later to find out.              

A hand in my Hair makes me snap out of my thoughts. I open my eyes just to see Rob trying to brush through my Hair with his Fingers. When he notices me watching him he speaks up "Your Hair is a mess, you should take better care of it. Maybe I should have a go on them, my sister also has curly Hair and i always took care of it for her. "

I can't stop myself from smiling, when I think about him doing my Hair. " If you want to. I honestly don't know how to treat it. "                                                                                                                        "Great, after Lunch I'll just come up to your office. I bet Sigrid has a comb for me and I'll just