follow me

*denali*
Rosé grabs my hand and tugs me towards the bathroom . I feel excitement fill every vein in my body. I follow her and onone sees because they are making dresses. The cameras are turned towards Tina and elliott so we have time to escape. She pushes me into the small room and locks the door. She grabs me and pushes me against the door. She crashes her lips onto mine and I kiss her back. Me kiss passionately for about five minutes before she drops on her knees. She Is loosing my trouser button but i grab her by the chin and guide her back up. 'Not now rosie' I say. We have been in here for a while now. They will start to get suspicious soon.

*rosé*
I understand. Sneaking out for quick makeout sessions isn't cutting it anymore. It's the best I can do. The cameras are rolling all the time and entering other rooms is forbidden.  I take the risk. 'Room 5 2nd floor' I say 'meet me at 9' I add and then turn to walk out . I return to the work room and noone has noticed I left. Denali walks in 3 minutes later . We have to come in a few minutes apart to avoid suspision. 

*Denali*
I was shocked. Meet her at her room. I am nervous but I nod my head in agreement.  She pecks me on the cheek before walking out. I walk in to see rosé talking to tina. I hear tina say ' you look good today rosé' and I feel my face go red. That's my man tina step back bitch. Hes mine I think although I dont say it out. Rosé throws me a glance before continuing to talk to tina,knowing I am annoyed.

*rosé*
'Thank you tina,you look amazing today' I say knowing denalis blood is boiling. Tina smirks at me but I look away. The day drags on and I cant wait till the bus comes. I deliberately dont sit beside nali. I feel her eyes burning through me and I feel bad but I'll make it up later. I cant wait. I jump into the shower when i get back . I let the hoy water run down me while I think of denali in my bed...