in my bed

*Denali*
I let the water cover my body. I am thinking of rosé. That beautiful face. That even better body. I feel myself get hard but I want rosé to help so I leave it. I feel pain . I need rosé to help loosen me up . 8.30 8.40. Times ticks slowly.  Finally 9. I tiptoe down the corridor scared to be discovered but the adrenaline surges through me.  I knock on the door and I gasp when she opens the door.

*rosé*
I open the door. I am completely naked. I mean surprise bitch. I pull nali in because I am standing naked. She comes in and I shut the door. She pushes me onto the bed and I watch her strip down until there is nothing but her bare skin.  She jumps at me and I kiss her. She sits on my knee and i feel her ground down on my crotch.

*denali*
I grind down and i feel her grow hard against me. I get on my knees and spread open Rosie's legs. I can feel her lay down and I'm horny . I dont wait. I take her whole dick into my mouth and I bob up and down. I can feel her shudder as I pick up the speed. 'Na-nali' I hear her say but she manages no more words before she comes. I feel her grab my hair and yank me up into a kiss.

*rosé*
I pull her up by her hair and kiss her. I turn her onto her stomach and lay her over the bed. I lay small wet kisses all down her back. I cant wait any longer. I push in. I hear denali gasp as I enter her. 'You like that baby's whisper into her ear. 'Ye-yes' she replies and that voice makes me horny. I spead up and the sound of skin on skin makes me go mad. Her moaning makes me spread up. She gets louder and louder and I want to fuck her harder.

*denali*
I'm moaning. Louder than I care to but I cant control it. She is so hot. I'm close and I feel her start to moan. I know we wont last much longer but i will try. 'Cum for me please baby' rosie says and it pushes me over the edge . I cum and then she kisses my neck . She is hot and I love it.