09 (Part Two)

𝙰𝚗𝚊𝚑𝚒 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚎 | 𝟸𝟶
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢

"Ah," I stuck out my tongue as I twerked on Chanel.

I'ma throw this money like a free throw
You just keep on dancing, like a freak ho
Arch your back, put your hands on your knees ho
Bounce that ass to my muthafucking beat ho

Speaker Knockerz - Freak Hoe blasted threw the speakers as we danced.

The guys had got some food and drinks so we could have a little party in our rental.

Once the song went off I walked towards our personal bar and started pouring shots for all of us. I'm pretty good with containing my liquor, but it was the one time where Jakari had to carry me home drunk.

Luckily, my parents weren't home or I would've been dead girl.

"Hey, mamas," Jakari whispered in my ear.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head on top of mine. I continued to pour shots as he held me and whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

"Shots," I yelled out, ignoring his horny ass.

"What is that noise," Jakari mumbled in his sleep.

The sound of someone throwing up woke us.

"Someone had too much to drink or it's Harmony. I'm going to go check on them."

I got up from the bed and threw on the pajamas that I left on the chair. I walked out of the room and towards the bathroom.

The door was closed but you can see the bright light from under the door.

Groans and moans came from the otherside of the door.

I knocked on the door and the person mumbled a quick, "Who is it?"

"It's Anahi, can I come in?"

"Mhmm."

I opened up the door to see Chanel sitting on the floor leaning against the bathtub.

"Hey babe, how are you feeling," I sat on the floor next to her.

"I feel terrible," she cried out laying her head on my shoulder.

"It's okay, babe. You had too much to drink."

"Here, baby," Zahir walked into the bathroom with a bottle of water and a plastic bag.

"Hey, Anahi. I got it from here."

"Okay, feel better Chanel. I'll check up on you in the morning."

•••

"It smells good in here."

I walked into the kitchen to see people placing food on the counters nicely.

"Good morning," I greeted everyone.

They greeted me back and went back to setting everything up.

Walking into the living room, all the men are sitting on the couches playing the game system Jakari bringed with him.

"Good morning, ya'll."

"Good morning," they greeted back.

"The ladies are in the back by the pool," Hassan said.

"Thanks."

I walked to the back to see all the ladies sitting in lawn chairs talking,

"Goodmorning," I greeted, walking towards them.

"Good you're awake I need to talk with you," Chanel said, grabbing my hand and dragging me back into the house.

"What's wrong? I see you are feeling better than earlier."

"I think I'm pregnant, Anahi."

"How many minutes it's been," Chanel asked, pacing back and forth.

"We have two more minutes left."

Harmony sat on the toilet, Alani sat on the sink, Chanel paced back and forth, and I sat on the bathroom ledge. Malia went to the living room to make sure none of the guys came upside stairs and asked us about what we're doing.

"We're going to be here for you if you're pregnant," Alani tried reassuring the nervous Chanel.

"You're my sister Chanel. Remember what we talked about yesterday. I'm going to be there for you every step of the way whether you want to baby or not."

"We're family, even if we don't have the same blood. Whether you make me a godmother or not I'm going to be there for you, we're going to be there for you. "

The alarm went off indicating it's time to check the tests. We had Chanel take six different tests to make sure the results came out correctly. She'll still have to go to the clinic to make sure the results are right rather they say pregnant or not.

Alani jumped from off the sink, Harmony stood up from the toilet, Chanel stopped pacing, and I stood up from the bathtub. We walked towards the test, which we placed on the shelf. Harmony looked first.

"Well, what does it say," Alani burst out.

"I'm going to be an Auntie," Harmony shrieked.

"Oh my god you're having a baby," I yelled pulling Chanel into a hug as she cried.

"I'm having a baby," she cried out.

"Chile, pregnancy must be in the air," Alani mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Published: 04-26-21

Thanks For Reading 😘😘

Please Vote, Comment, and Share 💙