Benny Weir × (AFAB) Reader **

TITLE: FORGOTRWN DATES

WARNINGS: angry reader, forgotten anniversary, hickeys, smut (protected)

I slam my locker shut, currently mad.
"Y/N. Please forgive me! I didn't mean to blow you off! I lost track of time while hanging out with Ethan." Benny pleaded, giving me puppy dog eyes.
"See, that would have been okay.... Except it was our anniversary!!" I shouted at him.
"Let me make it up to you! Tonight, my house. Be there at 6. Okay?" Benny smiled. I huff and nod.

-time skip-

I knock on the door to Benny's house. I smoothed out my shirt as the door opens to Benny wearing a button up shirt and holding out a rose.
"Hello cutie!" Benny smiles. I giggle at how dorky he was being. I walk in and gasp. The lights were dimmed, the table was set with candles, and (your favorite food) was laid on some plates.
"What do you think? Too much?" Benny asks, rubbing the back of his neck.
"I love it, Benny." I hug him. I sit down at the table and smile.
We talk and finish eating.
"Now movies and cuddles." Benny says as he puts the dishes in the sink. I smile and go sit on the couch. Benny quickly joins me and turns on (your favorite movie). He wraps his arm around my shoulders. I lean into him and smile.
I guess we fell asleep because I open my eyes and look at the clock on the wall. 12 o'clock at night. Guess I'm staying the night. I shake Benny awake, wanting to go climb in bed.
"Huh? What happened?" He asks, wiping drool off his chin.
"We fell asleep. Lets go cuddle in your bed."
"Are you staying the night?" Benny asks as he stands up, stretching. I nod and walk up to his room.
"Where is your grandma by the way?" I ask as we climb the stairs.
"She had a convention or something tonight." He answers. We get into his room and I walk to his closet. I grab one of his shirts and start to change.
"Whoa! Okay. Wow." Benny says as he covers his eyes.
"Benny. We have been dating for a year. You can see me like this." I giggle.
"Yeah, but then we would have an issue."
"You mean like right now?" I ask, referring to the bulge now very prominant. Benny blushes and grabs a pillow off his bed to cover his 'issue'.
"Benny, its okay. Besides I was hoping we would, you know."
"Really?" He asks, slightly confused.
"Yeah." I say as I finish getting dressed. My pajamas consisted of my panties and his shirt, which just barely went to my mid thigh. Benny gulps and stares at me.
"You look, wow." He says as he walks over to me. I giggle and kiss him, standing on tiptoes. He wraps his arms around my waist. The kiss quickly turns heated. Benny pushes me against his wall, causing me to gasp.
"Jump." Benny demands. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist. He then starts kissing my neck.
"Benny." I moan as he nips my neck. He grinds his hard on against me.
"God, I want you (Y/N)." He groans. I tangle my fingers in his hair as we kiss again. I start undoing his shirt, slightly busting the buttons.
"Let me do that." We pull away so he can get undressed. I go to pull off the shirt I was wearing, but he stops me.
"Keep it on. Please?" He smiles as I nod. I pull off my panties as he rolls on a condom.
"Where did you get that?" I ask, surprised.
"Oh. Um, Rory gave it to me." He blushes. I giggle and walk over to kiss him. Benny picks me up and lays down on his bed.
"Will you, um, ride me?" He asks, blushing. I nod and position myself. I grab his hand and slide down.
"Fuck..." I moan out. Benny wasn't too big but he was girthy. I pant and shift slightly to see if I had adjusted. He groaned as I shifted. I placed my hands on his chest and started bouncing. He grabbed my thighs and guided me. I tilt my head back and moan.
"God. Please go faster." Benny moans. He moves a hand up under the shirt I'm wearing and grabs my bare chest. I bite my lip to hold back a moan. I lean down and kiss Benny, hard. I move to his neck and start leaving hickeys.
"I'm gonna cum if you dont stop that." He groans. I smirk and leave more hickeys. Then I feel it. The knot in my stomach about to burst, then it does. I bite down on his shoulder as I came. Benny groans and cums. I climb off, my legs trembling. Benny takes off the condom and throws it away.
"Hold on." Benny says as he gets up. He puts on boxers and pajama pants, and runs out the door. I giggle at his clumsiness. He comes back with a rag.
"To clean you up." He smiles. I grab the rag and clean up. Benny takes the rag back and puts it in his hamper. He climbs in bed and pulls me to his chest.
"Gonna have a hard time explaining the hickeys to people." I giggle.
"Totally worth it."
"Thank you." I smile up at him.
"For what?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.
"Tonight. It was amazing. Lets go to sleep now." I say as I snuggle closer to him. I see a flash and look to see Benny having his phone out. I gasp as I realize what he did.
"New wallpaper." He smiles.

-next day at school-

"What's on your neck?" Ethan asks Benny. His eyes widen.
"Um... I.... Uh..." Benny struggles for an answer. I walk over after hearing this.
"Hey, Ethan. Hello my love." I smile as I kiss his cheek. Ethan must have put two and two together because he gasped then made a face.
"Really?!" Ethan asked.
"What's going on?," Sarah asks, then looks at Benny and I, and smiles, "Finally. Took you guys long enough." She laughs. I blush and smile. Benny wraps his arm around my shoulders and beams.