Rory x Reader (AFAB)**

I will post an Ethan one but I had an idea for a rory fic. Based off -Flesh by Simon Curtis- and -Fuck away the pain by Divide The Day-

TITLE: REBOUND

WARNINGS: smut (unprotected), cursing, mommy kink, blow job

"Boys are idiots I swear!" I slam my locker.

"Get dumped by what's his face?" Sarah asks.

"Jason. And yes." I turn to her.

"Your know what would help. A rebound fuck." Erica said as she looked in the mirror in her locker.

"With who?" I ask. I didn't talk to many boys.

"Rory just got stood up last night." Sarah suggests.

"Yeah. He would work. You know he has some major kinks. All nerds do." Erica chimed in.

"I guess. I just dont wanna ruin our friendship." I look over at the bummed out vampire across the hall. "Fuck it." With a surge of courage I walk over to him.

"Hey Rory." I smile sweetly at the slightly taller boy.

"Oh. Hey. How's Jason?" Rory asks with a lopsided smile.

"We broke up." I told him.

"Oh. Too bad for him." He chuckles slightly.

"Speaking of which, I'm kinda bummed about it. Maybe you could come over tonight to cheer me up?" I bite my lower lip and bat my eyelashes, hoping he gets the hint.

"Sure. We could play GTA together." He smiles. I roll my eyes.

"I was thinking something a little more, physical." I say as I draw patterns on his arm. He looks down at my hand in curiosity. Ethan leans over and whispers in his ear. His face lite up.

"Oh. Okay!" He grins widely as he realizes.

"Great. My house, say 8?" I suggest. He nods. I smile and walk off.

~time skip~

I hear the doorbell and smile. Exactly 8. I rush downstairs, smoothing my skirt and top.

"Hey." I smile at Rory as I open the door.

"Hi. So, Um, being honest this is my first time doing something like this."

"That's okay." I grab his hand and lead him up the stairs to my room. As soon as we are in my room I lock the door.

When I turn around Rory is quick to kiss me. I tangle my fingers in his blond hair in response. His hands quickly find my hips and he starts walking backwards. We quickly reach my bed. I straddle his hips. Soon though I pull away from the kiss to catch my breath. I look and see Rory's lips are slightly swollen and his face is flushed.

"Why'd you stop?" Rory whines.

"To catch my breath dummy. Why? Miss my kisses that much." I giggle at the pout that settles on his face. "Plus I can do this." And with that I take off my shirt revealing a lacy black bra.

"Holy C3PO." Rory blushes hard at the sight. I giggle once more and move my hips slightly. He groans at the friction. I start to kiss his neck, being sure to leave hickeys that would be seen tomorrow. Rory's hands tighten on my hips as he bucks his hips up. I hear him mumble something.

"What did you say?" I ask as I pull away. His face turns a bright shade of red.

"Uh... Well... I said.... Mommy." He looks to the side, his face a bright red. I smirk at this. He was going to be a good fuck.

"Does pretty boy have a mommy kink?" I ask slightly grabbing his jaw, causing his lips to slightly pucker. He nods shyly. "Use your words." I smirk at his lustful gaze.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, mommy. I do." I feel him shift, his hard on rubbing against my thigh. I kiss him hard and take off my bra. I run my hands under his shirt, pulling it off in the process. I remove my bra and stand up to unbutton his pants.

"Take them off." I tell him, referring to his pants. Rory is quick to remove his pants. His cock straining against his star wars boxers. I remove my skirt and panties, not wanting to waste time.

"Fuck." He groans at the sight. I pull his boxers off and go back to kissing him, straddling his waist, hovering. I move my hips and start riding Rory. He was breathing and whining heavily.

"You feel so good puppy. Filling me up nicely." I moan as I move up and down. He grabs my hips and squeezes in response.

"Feels so good. So tight." Rory moans, moving his hand up to squeeze my chest. I kiss him again and move his other hand to my clit. He quickly gets the hint and rubs it in a circle.

"I'm close. Keep going." I moan in between kisses. I quickly cum, my legs shaking as I do. I climb off, Rory whines at this.

"What about me?" Rory complains. In response I drop to me knees and grasp his cock. I start to suck him off, hollowing my cheeks and licking the underside.

"Jason is stupid. This feels so great." Rory tugs my hair slightly. "Faster." He whines, bucking his hips.

"Faster what?" I ask after pulling away.

"Faster please mommy. Please. I'll be good." Rory whines out. I do as he asks and continue to suck him off.

"Can I cum? Please?" Rory asks, looking down at me. I nod slightly around his cock. Rory pushes my head down and cums down my throat. I swallow quickly.

"Let me go grab a towel." He says quickly jumping up after seeing how shakey my legs were. Rory comes back with a damp towels and helps clean me up.

"Thank you." I say, blushing as I realize what just happened. Rory hands me clothes and he quickly changes into his clothes. "Wanna cuddle?" I ask him.

"Really? I thought you would ask me to leave." Rory chuckles.

"No. I think I'm gonna keep you around." I chuckle back. He climbs into bed with me and we wrap up in the blankets.

"So what are we?" Rory asks.

"Be my boyfriend?" I blurt out.

"Yes." Rory says, quickly kissing my forehead.

Bonus:

-next day-

"Rory what is on your neck?" Benny asks the blonde.

"Hickeys." I answer for him as I kiss his cheek.