First Day!

Liam's POV-

BEEP BEEP BEEP

The sound of my alarm clock beeping woke me up, argh- I sighed before rubbing my eyes and slamming down on my alarm clock to shut it off.

Thinking about it now, I wonder how my first day is gonna go, maya had already given me my uniform yesterday. Might as well take a quick shower for work.

Throwing the covers off and jumping out of bed, I clapped my hands which automatically turned the lights on, then went to my closet ro grab my neatly hanging work uniform and a pair of socks and hair gel which I wondered why I was in my closet and now on my bathroom but oh well.

After I had grabbed my things I took off to the bathroom and shut the door. Takeing if my clothes and throwing them in the hamper which was close to full.

Dang I need to catch up on laundry already, I said to myself while setting the settings for the shower and soon enough, nice hot water shot out of the shower head.
***
After what seemed to be hours my shower finally came to an end and cold air hit my body when I got out so I quickly put the towel around my waste and hair as shiver were sent down my spine.

Brrr- showers always so cold afterwords. I said sarcastically while drying myself off, I threw the now dirty towels in the hamper and got my uniform on.

Hmm not to bad, I look pretty hot. I thought while brushing my fingers threw the knots of my hair after blow drying it. Finally after geling my hair to the side, I'm done. I turn the light off and walk out closing the door behind me.

Grabbing my charger off the cord I check for any messages.

10:00Am-Maya

Have a good day and see you at work ;).

Message read at 10:01Am

She is always too nice in the morining I thought while walking downstairs to make some breakfist.

Heading in the kitchen I turn on the lights and grab a pan and eggs out.
Maybe make some eggs for breakfist and of course, I start the tea in the teapot.

Eggs and tea, what a pleasant breakfist anyone could ask for.
***
After eating and washing my plate and cup, I check the time only to see that I am late,

Time-12:01

Well about one minute late, I run to the door and threw my shoes and jacket on before grabbing my keys and heading out the door of course closing it behind me.

Rushing to my bike, I get on and start it up before heading out of the driveway down the road.
***
Makeing it to work, I take off my jacket and put it on the coat rack in the back office, out of the corner of my eye I can see maya comeing my way.

Heh maya ready for my first day today boss. I made sure to pop the b in boss as I give her a wink.

She laughs and greets me before giveing my a daily praise and goodbye before going to her office to do some work.

Heading to the front I go to my spot of the cashier and our first customer had come in,

Hello, what would you like to order. I say nicely while smileing.

I knew for sure, today is gonna be a long day.
***
Ok guys so that is it for the second chapter, the next chapter is gonna me a liam and zeke cute moment when they first meet!