THRËË

"I wonder, Miss Kim, how do you sleep at night?" He clicked his pen, observing you. You fiddle with the straps and look straight ahead. "Not perfect. Why cant you just help me? I'm so damaged and all you've guys done is put them in a program! What about my brother? Where is he? You won't let me see him!"

"Miss Kim, please remain calm. Your brother is in a program... their helping him as well. Your parents.. their trying to get better. They want you guys back-"

"Bullshit! I don't want to go back with them, Seokjin! Just get me out of here! I did what I did to save Taehyung, why cant you assholes understand me? You would've done the same!" By now the straps on your arms were ripping, due to how much your stretching them out. "Minjae-"

"It's Y/n now!" You huff out. Seokjin sighs and rubs his temples. "I know why you did that, but stabbing your parents can get you in a lot of trouble, kid. I don't want you going to the juvenile places. I'm trying to help you so let me help you. I know you want to save people like I do-".

"Is this what you call helping? Your not doing shit, just writing small shit in that notebook and probably not even paying attention to my feelings. I'm dying on the inside. I miss him Seokjin. You say you help people- but I've been in this institution for 6 months and not once do I get to see my brother", you roar out.

"And every time i ask when I could see him, it's always the same shit. 'He's busy in therapy' or 'he's not ready'. I know my brother, and he won't hesitate to see me. So you get me out of here, or I'll have to handle it my way!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*sniff sniff*