Chapter 1

It's my first time in this school, not to mention town. I've never been here before, it was odd to me, everyone was vastly different. I guess I was the odd one out now, how lovely. I made my way into the building, uneasy about the whole situation. I was to head to my dorm first, scarily. The halls were somewhat filled, since it was morning. Everyone rushed around in hurries as I weaved my way through. Checking my schedule for my number, I opened the room with my key and quickly got it. There sat a purple chameleon, sitting at a desk writing in a book with his stuff all ready. "Oh hey, you must be the new guy. I'm Espio, I'll be your dorm mate." He spoke, putting his hand for me to shake. Taking it I nodded. "I'm Silver, it's a pleasure to meet you." I kept a serious tone, masking my inner self to seem mature. Taking our hands away after the shake, he began to review me on the map. I was still confused about it but he did show he had permission to be late if he needed to show me around, which I was thankful for. It's a big school that's for sure, something like Harry Potter©.

He grew sorry for me as he read through my list. "Your uh, good with history right?" He asked, concerned, holding the paper tight. "Oh very! It's one of my best subjects since it's so easy to remember everything! Why?" I responded as I began to unpack my bag to settle in. We didn't have to rush like the others, they allowed us to skip morning classes which were just simple extras. They were for hobbies to get students into things they may enjoy, they had multiple options like the workshop, yoga, arts, animal care to which they just make pet stuff and do donations, library helper, and so on and so on. "It seems you got the meanest history teacher, he teaches all grade years so a lot of people have gotten him every year. He's very fast and strict, and a lot of kids fail his class with ease. Doesn't help his tutoring is just him slamming the history book in front of you and telling you what you need to read. A horrible teacher for a freshman, you're kind of screwed." He explained, staring me down as he spoke.

"Sounds like my old school, won't be too hard. My old schools were like those old extremely hard ones, you know where genders are separated, can't have this or that, have to wear your hair a certain way, expected to take a test every other day and at least get 90% or you failed. That jazz. He'll merely be a step down." I chuckled, not worried even a little bit.

Once we finished everything up and got my needed supplies he began to lead me to my first class. It was simple english so I knew I'd be booked, since it was clear a lot of the words they used I sure as hell didn't understand. Walking in waving Espio off to say bye, a blue hedgehog jumped in his seat pointing next to him. Pointing to myself and tilting my head he nodded rapidly, seeming eager. He mouthed out 'Grey hedgehog!' making it clear he did mean me, thankfully no misconception. I went over and sat in the chair next to him at the double desk, something a lab class would have.

"Hey! I'm Sonic! Sonic Maurice Hedgehog!" He pointed with his thumb to himself, his chest raised as his smile showed just how proud he was to be himself. "Silver." I answered, keeping my calm collected tone, trying to mask my urge to chuckle.

"You gotta be new huh? Never seen you here before, you really stand out you know." He laughed, making it not seem insulting as much as possible. "I'm not from this town, just moved down here. But I really dislike talking about it." I answered him, trying to avoid the talk. "Oh I know that feeling, I was the new kid in 7th grade. Came here for my parents' jobs. You'll learn quickly not everyone here is the nicest, kind of sad honestly. That's why I prefer friending newbies, ya know?" It was clear by his movements and tone, he's charismatic. I nodded, letting a bit of a smile out. He knew how it felt to be new, so this was promising. "Can I see your schedule? I wanna sit with you as much as I can, you're pretty cool." He smiled widely, excited even though he just met me. I took it out, handing it to him to analyze. He quickly got a paper out and scribbled notes, catching me off guard.

Teachers pet (Shadilver)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें