Meeting him?

(AN: Hi everyone so sorry for not updating, my computer didn't want to charge for 5 weeks but i'm here now! also thank you so much for 5.6k reads!! that's insane anywayz here's this chapter! plus stream mask :])

~the next day~

Y/n's pov:

I woke up to Clay screaming like always so I assume he's streaming or just being an asshole to wake me up, I look at my phone and see that I have more followers on instagram I get off of my phone and then went to the kitchen to make pancakes for me and clay, clay walks in the kitchen and says "What are you doooing?" I laughed and said "I made paancakes for youuu and meeee" copying the same tone as clay "Oooo" clay speedruns to the the cabinet to grab a plate but when he was walking to me he tripped "BHAHAHAAHA-" I wheezed at him "SHUT UP Y/N" I was still laughing at him, he gets up and I handed him his pancakes.

 "So I have some news for you" clay started to say "Mhm?" I hummed "So the feral boys are coming to Florida this weekend, so get ready for a full room of chaos" clay laughed "WAIT REALLY?!" I yelled "Yes, now shut up your making my ears hurt" I smacked clay's head "OW" I smiled then walked away "HEY PICK UP YOUR PLATE" "No can do sir, its your day to do the dishes" I laughed at clay "THATS NOT FAIR Y/N" clay yelled "does it look like I care? no, now leave me alone I'm going to my room' 

I hope this chapter is good, i'm making the next chapter rn! 

(283 words)