IHOP

(HI EVERYONE SO SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED THIS STORY ANYWAYZ I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE THE PLAYLIST CAUSE YOU GUYS ARE GONNA LISTEN TO HEAT WAVES :D LOL)

Y/N'S POV

I woke up to clay shaking me to wake up "Y/N wake up we're at IHOP" Clay said "Okay I'm awake" me and Clay got out of the car and there he was.. Karl  jacobs me and clay walked to the boys and said our hello's then we went inside and ordered and then heat waves started playing on the speakers and I said "OoOoOo dnf~" and Clay and George blushed at the same time I just laughed at them then the waiter came back with our food then we ate our food and clay went to go pay for the food while everyone else went outside then we heard screaming from across the street saying IS THAT CREW BOYS when clay went to us they widened their eyes saying shit (btw dream did a face reveal in this story lolz)

All of the people came running towards us, me and karl look at each other for a second and we both said "I think we should go like right now clay" then clay unlocked the doors and George, quackity, and sapnap went in the car so fast that they forgot about their suitcases so me and karl opened the trunk and put their suitcases in then we look at the people again and saw that they were not even 6ft away from us so me and karl just jumped in the trunk and clay pressed the gas so fast that we almost fell out of the car then sapnap grabbed the aux cord and started playing dreams speedrunning music

(Ofc he is lmao)

Then everyone in the car laughed a few minutes later i started to feel really sleepy again and karl noticed "why dont you lay on me and go to sleep, it looks like you need it" Karl said and he was right i did need the sleep "are you sure? I could always sleep next to you-" "im sure! Dont worry about it" he smiled "O-okay then" i said as i started to lay on karl and Oh. My. God. Karl had some really good cologne on him and it actually made me go to sleep really fast..

(Well hope you guys enjoyed this chapter lolz ill update in two days or so have a great day/night!!)