08

Summer Break.

It would've been a happy moment for you of course if it weren't for the fact that you had to come along with the hero course.

'Stupid quirk' you had thought to yourself as you grumpily sat in your chair, eyes closed, arms crossed.

"We're sorry we had to drag you along with this mess. But it was for the students safety, you know because of your quirk, you'd be able to tell if something was wrong." Aizawa started, noticing your upset mood. You sighed, "It's okay. I understand that you want to keep the students safe... but couldn't you have brought, like a radar or something?" you asked almost in a whiny tone. "Yes, we could've. But this can also improve your quirk you know, so it's a plus for both sides." Aizawa said.

You nod your head, a small smile plastered on your face as you turn your head to be grated to Minas face.

See you were put on the aisle because of your late arrival. The whole thing of you coming along was a last minute decision.

You yelled jumping in your chair as Mina laughed, soon getting scolded by Iida and the man who recommended you to come along. "HA! You should've seen your face" Mina laughed holding onto her stomach.

"Mina go back to your seat, the bus is about to leave." Aizawa says as his red eyes glew. "Aw, come on. It was funny though." Mina nervously said bowing down before quickly running back to her seat.

"Are they always this rowdy?" You ask Aziawa, turning back to face him. "Sadly" Aziawa responded by rubbing his eyes. "Ouch" you say looking back at the class. 'So this can be the best or worst summer break... they look fun at least. Plus it's not like I don't know anyone here. So it'll not be as bad. Yet, they're here to train their quirks, not to have fun...' You sighed once more as you turned back to face the front of the bus.

You knew this would be a long ride, so you came prepared.

You brought your headphones.(Aw yeah, look at the reader go. I probably would've forgotten mine knowing me:,).)

"Woah! Look at the view from here!" Mina yelled as she leaned onto the railing. The class decided to take a break before continuing the rest of the trip there. You had to admit, the view was pretty. The mixture of green almost made your eyes hurt, just as if it were painted, or just a screen projecting the trees.

"Y/N!" Awziawa called, "Come here for a sec" You looked back over to the teacher, then back to the view taking a mental picture because you already knew what was about to happen next. You already had a slight pang in your head being near the railing. "Yeah?" You asked, once reaching your supervisor. "Use the right manners, it's Yes sir''" The taller male corrected you. "Right, I'm sorry sir." You corrected yourself bowing down while doing so.

"Anyways" he continued, "This is Mandalay and Pixie-Bob. Both pro-heros and part of the Wild Wild Pussy Cats." You looked over at the two. Mandalay was on the right, she wore a red and white themed outfit and skirt to match with her burgundy-red like hair, with kitten headphones which you assumed were for communication. Pixie-Bob who was right next to her, wore the same thing as Mandalay but was in cyan. She had your typical blonde girl face, but you weren't one to judge too quickly.

Once you had introduced yourself to the two, Mandalay told you to get in the car where her nephew would be while she and Pucie-Bob took care of class 1-A. Wonder if class B has to go through this too.

You opened the car door.

Great.

A child.

"Hey" You greeted, sitting next to him. "Why are you sitting here? Aren't you supposed to be with the heros?" He asked, saying the word hero with pure hatred.

You ginned, 'What kind of a child are you to not like heros at your age?

' "Um no actually, I'm not here to be a hero. More like an... assistant babysitter?" You responded, the boy sat there confused. "A babysitter? Why would they need an 'assistant babysitter'"
"Don't know, I was forced to come here. I'd rather do nothing and be bored all day."
"Well that must suck to have to be forced to come along with those stupid heros."
"Right? But believe it or not they're not stupid. I mean sure they can be clueless. But they are smarter than most. Creatively, I mean."
"How?"
"You'd be surprised with the amount of things they can come up with. It's quite weird."
"Makes sense, because heros are weird." The boy crossed his arms.
"... Yeah, they kinda are" You smiled, raising an eyebrow. "So what's up with you and heros?" You asked, ignoring the rumble of the ground and screams. The boy tensed up. "I shouldn't have asked. Sorry about that." You smiled, moving on. Who would've known this kid could be so interesting to talk too.

Suddenly the car doors open.

"Sorry about the long wait. Did you two get along?" Mandalay asked as you moved over to let Pixie-Bob take her seat. "Yes ma'am, you're newphue is one funny kid." You responded letting out a puff of air. "That good! I'm glad!" She replied smiling.