Sneaking Around

pairing : harry x reader
type : medium smut
year : 5th year
house : Slytherin

Y/N's POV :
We quietly walked down the dark corridors, giggling along the way when we would almost get caught sneaking around. Harry and I were supposed to be sleeping, but neither of us could fall asleep, so we met up and were on our way to an empty classroom.

"Quick, in here" Harry whispers to me. I walk into the classroom with him, closing and locking the door behind us. I turn to face Harry and smirk,

"This isn't like you, sneaking around with a Slytherin" I tell him in a serious but almost seductive tone.
No response.
Instead, I'm met with a pair of lips crashing onto mine. Almost immediately, I kiss him back, intensifying the kiss by digging my fingers into his hair, causing him to let out a moan and he lifts me up, placing me on a desk, without breaking lip contact.
I smirk into the kiss as I start to unbutton his shirt and he quickly lifts off my shirt, breaking the kiss.
Still sitting on a desk, i pull him closer and continue the kiss. He places his hand on my thigh, slowly moving it up until he reaches my thong. I feel my face go warm but let him continue, as i was enjoying this discreet session. He deepens the kiss, his hand removing my thong slowly. I let out a heavy breath.
I reach down towards his pants and fiddle with his belt buckle until i remove it.
Both of us breathing heavily, Harry helps me position myself so that i'm on the edge on the desk, him slowly placing his crotch inside me.
I let out a quiet moan as he starts to slowly thrust into me slowly. He lets out low grunts of pleasure as he continues to thrust himself into me.
"harry..oh~..please go faster." The pain going away, I start to feel the pleasure of feeling him inside me.
He nods. "Really? If that's what you want" He responds in a raspy but attractive voice.
He picks up his pace, and I throw my head back in pleasure.
"Oh god, y/n. you feel so good~" Harry manages to finally say after the sounds of pleasure going through the room.
"Then keep going" I respond in an almost impatient tone, wanting to so badly come already.
"Oh, so you have an attitude now, huh?" Harry says, smirking. Confused as to why he's smirking, i suddenly feel his pace fasten up and i grip onto the desk. that bastard. At this point, neither of us made an effort into staying quiet, and all that could be heard throughout the classroom were the sounds of both of our moans and a desk being shaken.
"Fuck~I'm so..mm.Close!!" I managed to speak out in between moans.
"Me too. Just keep it in for a while longer..oh god!!~" He tries to tell me before being cut off by his own moan. We were both gripping onto the table so hard our knuckles were getting white. Harry looked up at me with an expression that I assume to be telling me I could come. So I did so, and so did he.
"We have to change before someone comes in here." Harry whispers. I nod and hop off the desk just for my legs to give up on me and I end up falling. Oh no. Harry chuckles and sits me down on a chair.
"I guess I did a good job" He says, with a smug look on his face. I roll my eyes playfully.
"Maybe you did." I respond. He finishes getting dressed and helps me get dressed before class starts.
"Let's go. Before someone catches us here." He tells me. He helps me walk to my dorm.
Guess I won't be going to class today.