Ice-clear Gems

FAIR WARNING, I HAVE ZERO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ICE HOCKEY OR FIGURE SKATING TERMS. I would love to know my mistakes so please tell me what I got wrong (kindly please) and I will do my best to correct it. (I am aware that I have written unrealistic skill in this.)

"Practice over! Pack up!" Philza yelled.

The team cleared off the ring and took off their body armour.

Dream stuffed his equipment back into his bag and was just going to take his skates off when someone caught his eye.

It was an averagely tall brunette, dressed in leggings, a blue T-shirt and held blue satin ribbons in his hands.

"Bad, Skeppy, Karl, Tommy! C'mere." The man called to a group of people. The group walked on the sidelines and up to the brunette.

"Right, skates on and I'll show you the routine for the competition."

The group nodded and a light brown haired man with glasses stayed behind as the rest of them put on their skates. He took out his phone and began typing.

Dream watched as they put on their skates, focused on the brunette specifically. He looked at his seemingly perfect features. A sharp jawline, pointy nose, beautiful deep chocolate brown eyes and heart shaped lips.

Then, the brunette got up and into the ring. The rest of the group's heads snapped up as they watched him. The man on his phone began playing music from a speaker he had previously set up.

First, the man skated around the ring once, to gain momentum as he waited for the intro of the music to play. He then spun into one of the most beautiful axels Dream had ever seen. Landing the Axel smoothly, he then immediately turned into a Biellmann spin. After 5 rotations, he glided half the ring before exploding into a graceful Lutz, closing his eyes like he could do it in his sleep.

The music accompanied his moves as he flew into a flying camel spin, chuckling as he caught Dream's eye for a split second.

The music slowed to a simple melody and the man stood upright. He glided around the ring, performing toe-spins and a few leaps every so often including a very far leap, covering ⅓ of the ring. He'd also steal glances at Dream, causing his ears to turn pink, and not from the cold.

Suddenly, the music changed drastically and layers upon layers of piano, harp and various other instruments filled Dream's ears, melding into a wonderful harmonious melody.

The brunette followed along with music, starting off with a "Y" spin but as soon as his foot touched the ice, he sprang into a quadruple axel, the hardest jump in figure skating. He did it with such grace too, keeping perfect balance and landing as if he hadn't just done something only very few people could do.

Not even noticing the gasps of applause from his team and the hockey team, he jumped into a graceful Biellmann, flaring out the ribbons he had previously tied across his waist.

The man laughed lightly as he stared at Dream, eyebrows raised, before turning away.

He kicked into a "I" spin, then a series of Lutzs and Axels, every one adding a bit of his own flair, smiling, eyes closed all the while.

He went on for a good minute, managing to fit in many Axels and Lutzs as well as a few moves that Dream had never seen before.

He slowed to a graceful stop in front of the other skaters and ordered them to go into the locker room to discuss the routine.

By the time the skater had finished, the hockey players had already left, except Dream. He too was about to leave when he remembered he had left his gloves on the opposite side of the rink.