My switch

*Important information from last chapter:
Sharon admitted that it was Henry at Alpha Tod's pack that informed the hunters about Emilia and that he is a hunter too. She also said that their plan is to kill her and that the reason why they have trouble locating them is because they constantly move. Amell's wolf is named Azrael who is a very bad wolf. Azrael left a scar on the hunter's back that reads SLAVE. Mrs Smith healed the rest of the hunter*

A large breakfast was placed in front of me by Mr Smith, his jolly face beaming at me that I couldn't help but smile back at him. On my plate was sausages, eggs, hash browns, mushrooms, tomatoes and toast, with a steaming hot coffee next to it.
"Thank you" I smiled before digging in.
Mr Smith bowed dramatically and re-joined a busy Mrs Smith in the kitchen as she prepared the pack's breakfast. Apparently they have a huge table they sit at to eat their meals together.
I nibbled on my toast as I watched Mr and Mrs Smith cook together. It was quite amusing to watch an intimidating looking man being bossed around by his wife. But the way he looked at her with such adoration melted my heart.
Rebecca sat next to me with her own plate filled up high, she was babbling on about something that I was only half listening to until she mentioned 'town square'.
"There's a town square?" I interrupted Rebecca.
"Yes" Rebecca answered incredulously as if this was common knowledge.
"As in shops?"
Rebecca nodded with still a bemused look on her face.
I looked down at my plate as I considered the risk of asking to go. Humans obviously weren't allowed such luxuries anymore and to ask could get me into trouble. The fact that Rebecca has been so nice to me so far made me hope that I won't be punished.
Hope! I haven't felt hope since I thought I'll be escaping alpha Tod's pack to look for my kids. And I knew that the hunters would be hanging around outside the border somewhere, so if I ran surely they'll find me.
Hopefully they don't know about me being Amell's mate, hopefully they'll be able to help me find my kids, hopefully there's a future where my kids and I can be protected by the hunters.
I can get the supplies from the shops in case I need to survive on my own for a little while.
I looked up at Rebecca again, "can we go shopping?" I asked tensely.
Rebecca looked surprised yet pleased at the same time.
"You should ask Amell" it was my turn to look surprised.
"Why?"
"You know why" Rebecca said with a wink.
"He's probably busy"
I heard what sounded like a 'hmmf' noise from the kitchen to see the Smith's listening to our conversation.
Mrs Smith gave me a look of irritation, "I understand that your previous experience with werewolves has been unpleasant. But surely you have learnt some things about this pack by now?" Mrs Smith scolded me.
"Alpha Amell and Rebecca have been nothing but nice to you, yet you act like they are the ones who have mistreated you."
Guilt rushed through me at her words and I looked down in shame. What she says is true and furthemore, even the humans here seem somewhat happy. They don't act with same fear as I do, at least.
Rebecca sighed and put her hand on my shoulder, I tried my best to not flinch.
"If you don't feel comfortable, I'll take you" Rebecca whispered.
I took in a deep breath as I looked between the three of them.
"No, Mrs Smith is right. You have been nothing but nice to me. I'm sorry, I'll ask Alpha Amell to go with me"
"He'll be in his bedroom, I'll take you" Rebecca offered with a small smile. I nodded and before I turned to go where I thought we'll be headed, I caught the glare Rebecca gave Mrs Smith. Although I don't think Mrs Smith was fazed at all.

Rebecca opened a bedroom door for me and ushered me in, shutting the door behind me.
What I saw stopped me in my tracks.
It wasn't the large king size bed or the pain black dressers or drawers, it wasn't the room as it was a plain theme of black and green which strangely looked amazing.
Oh no! It was a sturdy pole that was fixed in place on a wall from one end of the room to the other. It was the shirtless Amell using said pole to do pull ups with his back to me.
I watched with my mouth gaped open as every muscle in his back, shoulders and arms contracted with every movement.
It felt like a switch in my brain was flicked and now my body became hyper alert, my heart decided now was the time to gallop and my panties suddenly felt damp. Damn this was the hottest thing I've ever seen.
Amell froze as if he could sense me, his fingers clenched the pole above his head and I kinda wished his hands were tied there.
I closed my eyes to try to shake off that thought. Maybe Mrs Smith put something in my coffee? Or put a spell on me? She is a witch after all.
I heard movement, snapping my eyes open again. Amell had put on a shirt but I still saw his stomach before he covered it with material. My knees felt weak at the sight and I walked backwards so I could lean on the door.
"Can I help you?" Amell's voice came out rough, yet there was a hint of restraint in his voice.
His question threw me, my mind a blank of how to reply.
Why was I here? That's right! I wanted to go to the shops.
"I..um..I...I was hoping...um... you'll take me to the shops?"
I hated how weak my voice came out.
"Sure. Meet me downstairs" Alpha Amell commanded. He looked angry, which thankfully flicked that switch back to 'off'. Amell remained still with his eyes on me as I left his room.

I rushed downstairs willing the tears that was threatening to burst to remain unshed. I stormed through the kitchen to the front door and waited as I was ordered. I didn't have to wait long for Amell to come down. His blue eyes searched mine, mine avoided looking at him.
"I'm sorry about earlier. You surprised me"
I nodded silently as Amell opened the door to usher me outside.
"We'll take my car." Amell placed a hand softly on my lower back and I jumped, causing him to jerk his hand backwards. "It's just over here"
Amell led me around to the side of the building where I haven't been before where a silver car waited with a man I've never seen before.
There was a smaller building that seemed attached to the castle with multiple garage doors and a small normal door that the strange man entered the building after handing Amell keys.
"That's where we keep our cars and motorbikes" Amell explained.
He opened the door for me and smiled. I whispered a thank you before he shut the door and rounded the car to his side.

Amell followed a dirt road that led from the small building to the wall that surrounded the castle until both sides of the wall created a alley large enough to let two cars side by side drive through. we were directly on the other side. Before entering the alleyway I looked behind me and spotted the lake and the bench from that night Amell found me. The memory of that night flooded my mind and I looked side ways at him. I envisioned his body underneath his shirt and couldn't deny how it affected me. He was a sight to look at, especially how his beautiful blue eyes contrasted against his dark hair. He was breathtaking.

The wall widened out again but instead of a castle, there was heaps of houses. Amell drove through the streets until we reached what I assumed was the middle. There was heaps of people enjoying the sunny day eating ice cream and shopping. Children played on a playground as they laughed while their parents enjoyed a coffee at the cafe that was positioned close by.
"Welcome to our town square Emilia"
'Welcome to my first step of getting out of here' I thought to myself.