A day with a King- Part 2

The pool was a decent sized pool in one of the lower levels of the castle.
It was in a twisty shape with some sections in circular shapes; some sections were bigger than others. What looked to be change rooms lined a wall with lounge chairs and racks of towels placed along the edges at what seemed to be at random spots.

Amell took his shirt off so he was just in swimming shorts. His body was very muscular complete with an eight pack. My eyes travelled hungrily down his body back up to his eyes, which were full of amusement. Out of embarrassment I covered my eyes in shame, "I'm so sorry" I apologised sheepishly.

Amell laughed, "you don't need to apologise about looking at me. My body is yours"
Amell dived into the pool before returning to the edge, "are you coming in?"
I took my dress off that I had over my bikini and sat on the edge of the pool, testing the coldness. I was quite delighted it was warm. I proceeded to slide in until the water reached reached my neck.

"Do you drink?" Amell asked as a human slave approached with a bottle of wine.

"Humans aren't allowed to drink" I reminded him bitterly as I swam away. Amell's arm wrapped itself around my waist and he pulled me into his chest. I tried not to show just how much I enjoyed being this close to him, our wet bodies pressed against each other. I could feel Amell's breath against my ear as he lightly nibbled my earlobe and much to my disdain, all the aggravation I felt left my body.

"That's not fair!" I said through gritted teeth. Amell chuckled as his arm loosened but didn't leave my waist.
"So yes or no to the wine" Amell whispered.
I breathed out in exasperation as I nodded. Amell let go of me as he took two full wine glasses off the human.
"Thank you Arnold" Amell said and Arnold bowed before leaving, the wine left on the edge of the pool.

I haven't tasted wine in so long, that it slightly burned as it travelled down my throat. The sweetness of the wine had a fruity taste and was very smooth.
Amell leant against the side of the pool as he watched me sip my wine, my eyes closing at the taste.

I felt the water move indicating that Amell was moving but I kept my eyes closed and took another sip.
"I want to taste yours" Amell said huskily. I felt his hand grab my hand with the wine glass and I opened my eyes as I raised my eyebrows, thinking he was going to take a sip out of mine.

Amell's tongue gently glided over my lips, his arm snaking around my waist to pull me closer. He grabbed my wine glass before setting it on the side of the pool then with that same hand grabbed my butt, giving it a good squeeze. I gasped in shock and Amell's tongue entered my mouth, tasting the wine on my tongue.

Finally Amell pulled away as he licked his lips.
The wine hit me quicker than it used to, which is why I decided to move backwards in the water as I declared, "if you want another taste, come and get it"

A smile crept along Amell's face. "Be careful Emilia, you know us wolves love the chase" he warned.
I laughed as I tried to swim away as fast as I could to the other side, but I wasn't fast enough.

Amell caught up to me quickly, his hand suddenly against my throat. If I didn't have the wine, I'll probably be terrified right now. But somehow, I wasnt.

"I told you not to run" Amell's voice was low with a dangerous tone. "I should take you right here, right now. Claim what is mine"

The thought of him claiming me as his awoken my entire body. His very words made me crave him so badly.
I had a feeling his wolf was out and I wanted them to claim me body and soul.

Smut

"What's stopping you then?" I whispered.
"I don't want to take advantage of you", Amell began as I started to grind my ass against his cock, "but you are making it very hard to resist you"
"Aaw, does the big bad wolf have stage fright?" I mocked while I giggled. Yep, wine is a bad idea for me.

Without letting go of my throat Amell pulled my bathers aside, tightened his grip on my throat and slammed his cock into me from behind. I yelped at the sudden intrusion. Amell slammed his cock in me over and over again, as if he was punishing me for mocking him.
I gripped Amell's hand as I pushed down on him, which seemed to have caused him to slow down.

Amell kissed me down the side of my neck as he went in and out slowly, using his grip to control my own movements.
Even in the position that we were in, it seemed intimate. Even with his hand gripped on to my throat, it felt like our souls were connected.

I felt the familiar build up and I couldn't control my moans. I gripped on to Amell's hand, my breathing quickened as I waited for my orgasm to explode. I reached the edge and Amell slowed down slightly, somehow keeping me there in the edge.

I tried to chase my orgasm but Amell's grip on my throat prevented me.
"Please, Amell" was all I had to say. Amell quickened his thrusts again tipping me over the edge finally, allowing me to ride the wave.

End of Smut

Amell pulled out and wrapped his arms around me. "You are mine. I will die for you but more importantly, I will live for you"

Guilt slammed me like a freight truck then, leaving was going to tear me apart.
Amell's arms tightened, and he started to stroke my wet hair. It was as if he knew something was wrong.