Sub!Bokuto X Dom!Reader

Time skip Haikyuu Spoilers (About jobs), drunk sex, (please tell me if I gotta add anything else) , Not proof read

The day had been a rough one. After practice had finished everyone made their ways to the locker room where everyone changed out. Bokuto looked over at (M/N) noticing that he looked a bit more tired than everyone else. An idea popped into his head and he smiled before looking at the group of people. "Hey how about we all go out for drinks?!"

Everyone looked at Bokuto before agreeing to meet up at the local bar in the downtown area. Bokuto looked at (M/N) who hadn't agreed yet. "How about you (M/N)?" He asked walking over and putting a regular shirt on.

"Uhhhhhh sure why not. Can't be that bad."

It was that bad.

Once they had all made their way to the bar everyone went off into their own groups. Bokuto stayed with (M/N) the majority of the time. A few people had already got kicked out for over drinking and a few left for being light weights. Bokuto looked over at (M/N) who had at this point only been sipping on an Aperol Float the whole time they had been there.

"Come on, loosen up and take some shots with ussss." Bokuto said slurring his s a bit as he was on his 5th shot of vodka and god knows what else.

"I'm good just sipping this."

"You look depressing just sitting there by yourself. I hope you know that." Bokuto said, sipping his drink.

"You didn't have to say it like that."

"Well it's true. Now are we gonna take shots or not."

"Fine but this is peer pressure."

"Bla bla bla let's drink!"

He said as he motioned for the bartender who poured them shots of straight vodka. Bokuto smiled as he handed (M/N) and clinked them together. "To the stray dogs!"

"What????"

"Haha uhhhh show reference."

"Oh ok."

They both proceeded to take a shot of the vodka with one another. One turned into two. Two turned into four. And four turned into 16. They both promised to stop at  6 but that never happened.

In truth (M/N) hadn't drunk like that since his senior year and it was doing something to him. His insides felt really hot, he already knew a headache was coming for the next day, but one thing that was new was he really wanted to see Bokuto naked. Every time he pushed the thought away it just kept coming back. He decided to have another drink and forget about it.

He couldn't forget. It kept replaying in his mind until it was interrupted by Bokuto's laughter. Bokuto looked over at (M/N) and smiled with a hiccup. "Can I stay at your place? I think I lost my keys." He said laughing a bit at the end.

(M/N) just looked at him quietly for a bit before nodding to him. "Yeah sure." He said softly before getting up and wobbling a bit.

"Let's go!" Bokuto said dragging (M/N) by the arm out of the bar and onto the street. "You live lowkey near here right. In one of these penthouses."

(M/N) only nodded silently before showing Bokuto the way there. "Woah this part of down is so pretty and bright and ouch my eyes hurt." He said looking at some of the lights for too long.

(M/N) smiled and chuckled lightly to himself causing Bokuto to blush a bit. "Haha not to sound gay but that laugh was really hot." Bokuto chuckled out as he wrapped his arm around (M/N)'s neck.

"Well too sound all gay I think you look really hot." (M/N) chuckled as he kept walking. He would have never said it in his sober state but when like this it feels like the only thing that he could say.