Hinata X Male Reader

WARNING: Daddy Kink, deep throat, (pls tell me if there's more), aftercare

Ahhhhh if it says a diffrent name or something off its cause I had already wrote this for something else initially.

Hinata walked into the house already having a make out session with (M/N). "Take me. I want you right now." Hinata moaned as he was pinned against the wall in a very heated make out session. "Let's start off with a bit of foreplay." (M/N) said going as he began to leave dark purple hickeys on his neck. Hinata moaned as he closed his eyes and leaned into the hickeys before moaning loudly and arching his back as (M/N) bit and sucked on his sweat spot. "You're so cute when you make sounds like that , Little Cutie." (M/N) whispered in his ear as he began to slowly begin to bite it as he grinded on Hinata earning moans from the smaller boy.

(M/N) looked at Hinata with lust filled eyes and determination. Biting on Hinata's neck again Hinata began to thrust his hips up again. (M/N) smirked and went on his knees as his hand went up and began to palm Hinata. Hinata moaned as he blushed looking down at (M/N) who pulled Hinata's pants down. Hinata blushed as (M/N) kissed Hinatas hard on through the boxers causing Hinata to thrust his hips forward into (M/N)'s face. (M/N) smirked and pulled his Hinata boxers down and licked Hinata tip causing him to moan louder.

(M/N) smirked and began to lick up and down Hinata's dick before taking it in his mouth and deepthroating him without gagging. Hinata's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he moaned more bucking his hips up. "-(M/N)" Hinata moaned as he thrusted his hip up moaning, feeling himself close. (M/N) began to bob his head faster as Hinata's hair became entangled in (M/N)'s hair and began to thrust in (M/N)'s mouth acting almost as if it was flesh light but it felt so much better than one. He could feel the warmth within (M/N)'s mouth mixed with the saliva that wawa building up. Hinata's mouth hung open a bit as he did one more thrust before letting out an exceptionally loud moan as he came in (M/N)'s mouth. Hinata was shaking a bit as he looked at (M/N) with a large blush. "I-I-I" (M/N) smirked as licked the excess cum from his lips. "Just as sweet as you, Little Cutie." (M/N) whispered into Hinata's seat before going and kissing him again. "So cute~" (M/N) said as he pulled away before picking Hinata up.

Hinata was taken into (M/N)'s room that was surprisingly clean. (M/N) put Hinata on the bed before putting on a show and slowly striping his shrit to where Hinata's eyes were glued to the body infront of him that was fit but not ab fit. Hinata blushed as (M/N) slowly stripped his pants down looking at Hinata the whole time he did this causing the orange haired boy to blush as he stripped to his boxers before going on top of Hinata as he smirked. "You're so beautiful." (M/N) said, caressing HInata's face as he brought three fingers up to Hinata's mouth. Hinata was a bit confused looking at (M/N). "Suck on them." (M/N) told Hinata in a lust filled voice.

Hinata nodded and began to suck on the fingers having his wet tongue slip between the open areas and really getting into the mood. (M/N) then slipped his fingers out of Hinata's mouth and went into Hinata's asshole and slowly rubbed on it. "Are you sure you still want to continue because from this point on I might not be able to stop myself." (M/N) said in that same lust filled voice as before. Hinata looked and nodded. "I want you to rearrange my guts." Hinata said looking at (M/N). (M/N) smirked, sticking one finger into Hinata causing Hinata to arch his back a bit. (M/N) gave Hinata a second to adjust to the feeling before slowly moving his finger around inside of Hinata earning moans from the smaller boy. "More~" Hinata moaned out.

(M/N) smirked and added a second finger now doing a scissoring motion causing Hinata to buck his hips up. (M/N) continued this for another few miniature before inserting a 3rd finger. Hinata moaned louder, his eyes tightly closing. "Ha~" He moaned as he then felt the fingers being taken out of him causing a small whimper. "It's ok baby boy. I'll make you feel so much better ~" (M/N) said looking at Hinata and striping his boxers off. Hinata blushed as he was told to go on his stomach and put his ass up.

Hinata felt something touch his hole before being inserted causing Hianta to grip the bed sheets with tears pricking his eyes. "It hurts it hurts!" Hinata said as tears kept flowing from Hinata's eyes. (M/N) didn't move but did lean forward and got Hinata's voice and said :It's only going to hurt for a little. Just let it adjust." (M/N) told him, kissing the tears away. Hinata nodded as he looked at Hinata who went to lean in for a kiss. (M/N) smiled and leaned forward planting a kiss on Hinata's lips.

Hinata's grip on the bed sheet began to loosen as he pulled away from the kiss and said "Move~" (M/N) looked at him and nodded as he slowly began to thrust into Hinata. Hinata moans began to become louder as he was taken over with pleasure. "AH~!" He said as (M/N) began to speed up more kissing the back of his lip. "Fuckkkk~" Hinata moaned. (M/N) also groaned out as he kept hitting Hinata grabbing his hips. "Even with all the stretching~ You're still so tight" (M/N) moaned as he kept going. "Daddy~" Hinata said before realising what he had said with a large blush. (M/N) slowed down before leaning into Hinata's ear and saying "What was that?"

Hinata blushed and looked at the sheets saying "D-Daddy" (M/N) smirked and looked at him pulling out much to Hinata despair before feeling his whole body be flipped around and he was now on his back. "I want you to moan that all tonight while I watch your beautiful face when you moan and cum." This turned Hinata on more as he felt (M/N) slam back into him. He arched his back loaning louder. "AH~" He moaned as (M/N) started off so much faster this time."

He felt a different type of pleasure that made him arch his back up. "RIGHT THERE DADDY~" He moaned louder as he closed his eyes tightly. (M/N) kept slamming that spot in particular as he lifted up Hinata's leg placing it over his shoulder. "Daddy~ I'm gonna cum~" Hinata said as he closed his eyes, throwing his head back. "Ha~" (M/N) moaned as well saying "Cum baby boy; I am too~"

Hinata's toes curled up as he came. (M/N) then groaned as he was about to cum as well. He was going to pull out for cuming before feeling a pair of legs wrap around his waist. "Cum~ in me. Use me~" (M/N) looked at him and began to go faster before finally coming in. They both painted before Hinata looked at (M/N). "Can I ride you this round?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/N) and Hinata sat in the bathtub at 4 in the morning. Hinata was asleep in (M/N)'s arms. (M/N) smiled at Hinata and kissed the top of his head. Let's just say they did more than 4 rounds. (M/N) looked at the sleeping boy making sure all of the cum and soap was off of him before waking him up. Hinata woke up and looked at (M/N) with the same hum.

"Let's get up to get to bed. I'll get out first so I can change the bed sheets. You can keep laying here, I'll be right back." Hinata nodded with a small yawn. (M/N) smiled and got out wrapping a towel around him as he put on pjs. (M/N) then went to the bedroom and took the blanket and the sheet. He turned the heater on so it would be warm for Hinata when he would get in there. He then made his way to the laundry room and put it in the washer. (M/N) then remembered that some clothes were in the dryer and were hot. He got out a fluffy shirt and pants for Hinata and some of his underwear. He walked back to Hinata who looked up at him. "Ok let's get out." (M/N) said helping him out and wrapping him in a towel.

(M/N) began to dress Hinata. This made Hinata blush not just because of the treatment but as well as the undergarment. (M/N) then carried the boy to the bed and placed him down. (M/N) had not laid down with him causing him to be a bit confused. "Where are you going?" Hinata asked, looking at (M/N). (M/N) had slipped his vape in his pocket saying "A smoke." Hinata looked at him. "Just for now could you not so that we can cuddle. Please." (M/N) looked at Hinata and sighed putting it away and turning the lights off before making his way to Hinata. "Anything for you." (M/N) said as he slipped in bed with Hinata wrapping his arms around him. "I love you." Hinata said looking at (M/N). "I love you more." (M/N) said as he kissed the top of Hinata's head before watching Hinata drift off the sleep slowly following.