Chapter 11: She's good for you

"You ready?" I asked as I was clipping my earrings in. "Oh shoot have you seen my necklace?" Lance shook his head. "It's gonna be fineeee" He reassures me and rubbed my back.
"You look great btw" He smirks and kissed my neck.
"Lance!" I whispered. "We're in the car!" I told him off since he kissed me infront of the driver. "He won't mind" He whispers back.

"Sir. We're here" oh gosh finally Lance could stop torturing me with his whispers.
"This is a store that my mother owns.. We could get stuff here" He smiles as he leads the way.
"Wow.. it's amazing.. did she design it?" I say I was browsing through. "Most of it for sure" He says until the manager came to us.
"Sir we weren't expecting you today. How can we help you?"
"I need a suit and she needs a dress"
"Right on it sir we'll get the latest bunch we have" Manager proceeds to arrange stuff in the back.

"LANCE!" I hear a girl's voice and pounces on him.
Lance laughs. "Didn't know you're here!" He says. He seems really relaxed and happy with this girl.
it was kinda awkward so I just greeted the guy with her with a smile.
"Here are the dresses sir" the manager lets out a whole rack of beautiful dresses.
"Is she the girl?" the girl looked at me and hugged me.
"Hi! I'm Chloe! Lance's sister" she smiled so brightly.. Oh gosh she's beautiful.
"hi.. I'm lily" I got so shy.
"You can call me Scotty" the guy says.
"He's my fiancé" Chloe kisses his cheek.
They look so good together..

"Omygad she's a natural"
She was looking at my face then went backwards and scans my body. "Oh this is gonna be so much fun!!"
Chloe walked to the rack and was busy choosing.
"She's excited. She likes shopping and giving stuff. This is quite normal" Lance assures this is their usual thing. I guess he has brought girls before. I sighed.

"Come Lily!" Chloe grabs me and walks me to the changing room with her.
"I took the best dresses that I think would suit your proportions"
"Thank you.. I.." I was so nervous that I forgot what I was about to say..
"So you have to try this one on first" first one was a blue dress, it was pretty..

Chloe opened the curtains and there Lance was sitting on the couch

Chloe opened the curtains and there Lance was sitting on the couch. "What do you think?" Chloe asks. "It's pretty but.. it's too much for today I think?" I gave my honest opinion..
Lance was just staring.. he didn't really say anything before Chloe closed the curtains again.

"Is Lance always like this with you?" She suddenly asks. "Uhm.. what do uou mean like this?" I wonder.
"Like this.. a bit quiet?"
"He is most of the time"
"That's strange. He's often a smartass though."
"Is this a bad thing?"
"No on the contrary, I think he's getting more mature" Chloe smiles.
"Soo.. how'd you guys got together?" She asks as she changes her dress.
"Uhm.." I don't know how to answer that. Lance and I are together but not.. together together.
"I'm not his..." shoot I don't want to use the g word.
"How come?" Chloe looks concerned
"I don't know how to answer that?"
"That's really strange. Lance is not the type of person to wait"
I was going to ask more but we finished changing and Chloe was excited for the red dress..