Prologue

_______________

_______________

The smell of medicine filled the whole building. There are a lot of people who wore masks along with blue uniform and long white coats can be seen.

There are also people who wore casual clothes.

Without a doubt,it's hospital.

The child holding beautiful bouquet of Eustoma flowers calmly walk where her friend is. It's quite funny story how you become friends with a person from hospital.

You collapse when you, your brother Yuuta and your sister like figure Rika were playing in the middle of the park.

That makes the two panic and call the adults. With that you woke up in the hospital.

He is the person who is like patient like you. Y/N and he talk when they are free. Since he is otaku like you. It slowly made his heart open for you.

The girl stop walking and look at the door in front of her. She know the door,slide open it after hearing the sound of come in from the other side.

"Kai-Kun!I'm here to visit you again!!"

The male stop what he is doing, giving a smile to the girl. "Welcome,Y/N-Chan"His voice is like silk and gentle that can make you fall asleep just by listening.

The male in front of her is no other than Orimoto Kaito,the cousin of Rika. The poor male who have heart disease that called 'Koku Haku Disease'.

It's only happen in one of the million people. The disease that you count the heartbeat of yours. If the counting turn into to zero then you will die.

"I brought flowers for you!"Y/N put the flowers in the flower pot while Kaito just watch her back.

Ever since he know you,you always show him what life and happiness is. The feeling of hate,despair and nothing is melted like ice when he know you.

You visit to him everyday and sometimes even sleep over with him. It might be illegal even thought he is eight years older than her,he can't help but fall for the girl.

Same for you.

The male look at the flowers that you brought for him.

"Eustoma" The male thought,feel happy that she remembers his favorite flower.

You sit on the bed hugging the male. Kaito just pat your hair. There's a silent between them.

A comfortable silent for them.

"Ne,Kai-Tan"The blue eyed me hum,still patting the child head.

"Why don't you tell me about the time that you left?"Kaito stop patting the girl black hair, noticing that the girl is pouting,he can't help but chuckles since it's adorable in his eyes.