Chapter 1

____________________

The sound of high pinch laugher filled the empty classroom. The sun slowly start to set showing the beautiful orange color.

The girls who are at least eight years old kicked the girl who is lying on the floor. Bruises and scratches filled the girl face along with her hands.

"This is unfair!Why do you have those eyes. It might be mistake!"One of the bitches yelled taking the scissor on the teacher desk.

Her eyes only show craziness and insanity. "I will gouge those eyes!"

"....op ..i-Kun"The abused girl muttered making everyone stop,looking her. She look at the figure behind those group of bitches while she pleased to him.

"Stay away,Kai-Kun!!"

But it's too late,in blink of eyes,the four girls that who bullied you got slice in half.

"Don't bully,N/N!!!"

The girl hide her face muttering something. Even this can even cause trauma for adult and it's worse for a child like you.

Tears slowly fall to the floor. You can feel that someone is drying your tears. It's no other than Kaito. It's been a year since he died,he change into a monster.

He dry your tears with one of his fingers. "Don't cry. Smile" That makes the girl even cried harder.

Even how much he became a monster,he always kind to you. It start to make you feel that you don't deserve it.

Kaito turned into the creature who is at least ten meters tall along with blue strips and look kind of like a rabbit.

It many be look scary to others but it's kinda look cute since rabbit is one of your favorite animals.

"Don't worry,Kai-Tan. I will be fine"