Part 1

NSFW

"Oh dear." Christine peered down authoritatively and pleased. "It would appear someone has got their self all caught up in knots..." Her fingers drew lightly over the bucking wet slit between Stevie's legs.

Stevie pushed her hips up as far as she could against the restraints that kept her ankles tight against the bedposts, her pussy was gleaming and puffy, slick and desperate for her Daddy to touch and play with like a pristine little toy that had been left on the shelf for far too long. It was Friday night, and that meant she and her girlfriend had the weekend ahead of them to indulge in whatever games there were to be played and revelled in. Stevie wanted to savour every moment and snatch it all at once, simultaneously.

"Look how stiff your little pretty nipples got all of a sudden," Christine craned over and pressed her knee between Stevie's trembling thighs. "Is my princess too cold?" She lifted a mockingly worried eyebrow.

"No," Stevie choked a whispered as Christine's thigh pressed more against her pussy. 

"No what?" Christine whispered sweetly, a kiss against the collarbone, a peck to the side of her ribs.

"No Daddy," Stevie closed her eyes and bit a moan as her nipples were sucked one after the other, hard and deep with teeth nibbling and a tongue whipping them stiffer. "H-harder, please, Daddy?" She huffed and fisted the bedsheets beneath her cuffed hands.

"Harder?" Christine pretended to be surprised, her eyes full of amusement as she barely pecked around her nipples with torturous softness. "Doesn't it feel nice when I'm gentle, princess?"

"It—" Stevie inhaled and bit her bottom lip, huffing, groaning, barely stifling herself as her girlfriend blew on them gently. "It feels really nice, Daddy."

"Then why do you want me to be rough with your nipples?"

"Because..."

"Because what?" Christine wouldn't let it go, grinning and loving every minute of this. "Tell me why, princess, there must be some decent reason my sweet girl wants me to pull on her nipples with my teeth and make her hiss?"

The way Christine spoke when she was turned on was excruciatingly arousing and humiliating all at once. Stevie loved it, the explicitness, the sweetness, the way Daddy always made her complicit in her own embarrassment. She pressed her pussy harder into Christine's thigh desperate for the pressure, her mound grinding and bucking, eyes clenched and lips between her teeth.

"Because I'm greedy, Daddy," Stevie blurted and rubbed frantically against Christine's thigh. "I like it when you make them sting—" her eyes flew open as teeth nibbled and tugged mercilessly.

Christine sucked on her nipples, pulled them with her teeth, flitted between the two with kisses and her tongue dragging over every bit of skin as though Stevie were something to be worshipped and devoured. Her teeth tightened and pulled, tongue running over the edge of her stinging tugged nipple while Stevie hissed, the rush of heat that came upon release was kissed and soothed and gently sucked into a flood of warmth, softening the hisses into whimpers, before moving to the other nipple and repeating the process, if only a tiny bit harder than she had done the previous time.

"More please!" Stevie choked as her nipples began to throb. "Please Daddy, I'll be a good girl, please can I have more?"

Christine looked up as though contemplating it but unconvinced, and when she pulled away from the sweating body writhing and grinding beneath her, Stevie felt all the air leave her lungs in one hard exhale.

"But don't you like it when we play with the feather instead?" Christine already knew the answer, her wicked smirk saying as much too.

Stevie watched her reach for the large fluffy white feather on the bedside table and knew she wouldn't survive it, and yet endure it she was growing every certain that she would have to do. Christine would whip her into a torrent, force her frenzied, give her just enough to drive her wild and then tease her with merciless gentleness as though she were a tiny little princess who needed the most fragile treatment imaginable. The feather would be traced over her lips, her clitoris, her mound, round and round again, the entire time Daddy checking in with a charade of concern just to make sure it wasn't hurting her baby girl or proving too rough for her.

"There's a good girl," Christine hummed and brought the soft tips of the feather over her straining slit. "Ah ah, relax, don't hurt yourself little one and take too much all at once." The feather danced idly and then instantly came away with each search for pressure. "I would just hate it if you hurt yourself princess...'

"Please be rough with me Daddy," Stevie begged and gritted her back teeth, losing her breath as tiny ticklish featherlight strokes grazed her lips and then came away.

"No sweetheart," Christine chided. "Good girls aren't greedy girls, greedy girls aren't good girls—"

"Please?" Stevie whimpered and clenched her eyes.

"No."

"Please Daddy?" A desperate throaty groan erupted, neck muscles straining taut and long. "I want more. I'm... I'm greedy, Daddy, the feather isn't enough."

"A vibrator?" Christine's voice tilted with a sense of surprise, the feather coming undone and flicked in the air as though to enunciate her point. "I don't know about that... don't you remember what happened last time you were greedy, princess?"

Stevie bit her bottom lip and nodded, losing her breath almost with the reminder.

"Tell Daddy what happened the last time you were a naughty girl," Christine's voice dropped to husky growl.

"Daddy nearly put her fist inside of me," Stevie groaned and grew tight.

"What else did she do?"

"Daddy—" Stevie lost herself and felt her hips shake in search of... absolutely anything that could provide relief. "Daddy fucked me so hard she made me squirt all over her."

"Quite the mess you made," Christine tisked and pretended to not be turning inside out with desire too. "I don't know princess you were a very, very messy and tearful girl last time..."

"I'll lick you clean if I make a mess again." Stevie opened her eyes and decided two could play this game. "You were so wet last time, Daddy, it got all over your hips, your tummy, your thighs, your..." Stevie glanced between Christine's legs, then flopped her head back down into the satin pillows with a tiny smirk. "Well, you remember where I squirted, Daddy."

Christine's stare darkened and intensified, her throat rocking, breathing so deep her ribs swelled and pushed out with each inhale as though her bones were a tide. Stevie loved her ribs. The way they looked. The way they felt beneath her fingers. She craved to be fucked, to fuck Christine in turn, to crane her neck forward and press her cheek into the safety of Daddy's collarbone and graze her fingers over her ribcage. It makes her wrists pull on the restraints, and that makes Christine smile.

"You want it rough, princess?"

"I want it life changing, Daddy."

"Well... your manners leave a little to be desired but we can work on that." Christine pouted, her lips slowly pushing into an immaculate grin that gave none of her intentions away. "You just be sure to let Daddy know if you need me to go soft on my favourite little princess."